Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter XV contamination bug

texmonty
09.12.2019 , 07:26 PM | #1
So I'm on chapter fifteen of KOTFE. The Gemini one. And throughout the entire chapter, since being separated from the crew, I've been "contaminated" which stacks and stacks and ultimately gives you about 2 or so minutes to live. I've died I don't know how many times. I die during cutscenes even. I was thinking it was part of the mission, like you have to get to the next checkpoint before you die, but that's all I ever could do, was get to the next checkpoint, die, and then respawn a little further. On some of the longer stretches of running, if I had to stop and fight a mob, I couldn't make it to the checkpoint in time. Finally, I made it to the bridge cutscene, died instantly afterwards because my hp was at 0, and then spawned on the other side of the door which now won't open for me. This whole chapter seems bugged out. I finished the side quest to look for "useful" equipment thinking that might provide a gas mask or something of that nature but no, nothing. Any ideas?

OwenBrooks
09.13.2019 , 03:30 AM | #2
If you have logged out for a while say over night does it go away ?

VelvetSanity
10.27.2019 , 08:32 PM | #3
Priority transport to your ship so that you exit the map, then hit the Play button in the mission tracker, it'll take you back to the last checkpoint you completed and *should* reset the bug - at least that worked for me just now.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twi’lek Sith Sorceress
Anlavi - Pureblood Sith Marauder

AmethystSpark
12.22.2019 , 03:11 PM | #4
They really need to look into this ****. 3 months later and it's still happening.

KingColorado
02.13.2020 , 09:15 PM | #5
Can confirm, bug is still there. I logged out then back in. That seemed to fix it.

Ripplemagne
02.17.2020 , 08:58 PM | #6
Still there. I just died 3 times because even once I'm outside the contamination room, there is no way to stop my HP from depleting. Finally went to my stronghold and came back. Good news is that I am no longer contaminated; the bad news is that it locked off 3/4 of the map, so I can't finish the bonus quest like I wanted to do. It'd also be nice to be reimbursed the ~100k credits I had to spend to fix my armor due to this bug.

How does this kind of thing even get through beta testing?

Solitius
02.26.2020 , 03:14 PM | #7
Most frustrating chapter in the game

ThePocketFox
03.06.2020 , 04:20 PM | #8
Early March and this bug still exists. :\ Considering how old the content is, I doubt we'll be seeing a fix any time soon.