HK-51 parts are gone

Serpes

Welcome to the club!

Not only are your parts gone, your quest reset all the way back to Theoretica beginning, but...

Hard Mode: Foundry, the mobs are 65th level elites. Good luck getting that part from Revan.

Same here. All my parts are gone, my quest log says I have to go back to Theoretika :(

This happened to me too, and tried raising up a ticket. I got what looks like an automated response telling me it's a bug that can't be addressed by Customer Service, and needs to be patched.

Will wait until next tuesday's patch (not holding my breadth, but one can hope), before starting collecting parts again (the boundless joy of it!).

Edited by Celeryherring

This happened to me too, and tried raising up a ticket. I got what looks like an automated response telling me it's a bug that can't be addressed by Customer Service, and needs to be patched.

That's bull****. Whoever gave you that answer is an idiot.

It's not a bug. The same happened 2 years ago when all quests progress got reset for everyone after a patch.

The Devs told us to submit a ticket and CS completed the quest for us.

CS DOES have the tools to do this!

Sadly, this happens EVERY time this game receives a content update... HK quest reset. I suggest you drop a ticket and ask that your HK quest be advanced past the overworld part acquisition portion. Then, you'll just have to run the heroic quest PLUS one or two dungeons (FE HM for the part from HK and Foundry SM I think, to get the part from Revan.) However, with the new level sync, it won't be difficult to reacquire the parts, even from Revan b/c you'll level sync to 65. It sux that you have to start over, but it happened to me and that's what I did. However, I didn't have the benefit of level sync so at least there's that for ya.

Good luck :D

Pre-update you could solo the Maelstrom Prison in Hard Mode if you had the skills/equipment. Now however, with level sync, you'll get your clock cleaned if you try it solo. Level Sync moves you up to 65. With a companion in heal or Tank mode you can take the normal mobs. But the Elite gold star ones will stomp you flat. And there's no stealthing by the Elites either.

Plan to bring a full group if you want that last part.

All parts of the HK-51, which I collected on the planets disappeared (

Did you send a In-Game ticket? What was their reply?

Ya know, not to be a jerk....but, you could've finished this quest any time in the last 4 years rather than dragging your feet so long. Just saying...

Maybe he/she just started to play the game a couple months ago. Maybe he doesn't have much time to collect all the parts. And yes, you are a jerk with that comment.

Edited by leoprietobombero

Ya know, not to be a jerk....but, you could've finished this quest any time in the last 4 years rather than dragging your feet so long. Just saying...

You write "not to be a jerk", but then you give a stupid response which makes you look like a jerk. What's the point?

You don't know anything about the reasons why other players haven't finished this mission yet, so it would have been better if you would have remained silent.

I lost my droid parts (I had all but one). I went back and tried to get the parts again, and despite the little green triangle thing popping up on my map, there was nothing in game for me to actually pick up. I sent a ticket and I was essentially told to reset and have a good day. I don't want to sift through all that digging again to get parts I already acquired. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is having this problem.