Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2-players speeder(s)

AnonBenno
04.19.2013 , 05:07 PM | #11
I think 2-players speeder(s) are a good idea.
After all it will enable players to travel together and to experience playing together even more.

AnonJoen
04.20.2013 , 09:07 PM | #12
I made some screenshots of me and a friend of mine in a vehicle with 2 seats, which can be found on Makeb, to give an idea what it would look like to have 2 players in 1 speeder:

BloodDoll
10.22.2013 , 05:48 AM | #13
I too would like to see this. I travel with my nephews in game and they have SHORT attention spans and try to fight everything! So being able to get them into the speeder with me and drive to our next mission would be a HUGE help.

I also think it would be something you could add to the market. You have vehicles in game that can already hold multiple people (Show more than one seat) You would make it to where people PAY on LEGACY for each seat to open or to open all multi passenger seats. I.E.

Two seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
Three seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
Four seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
All the way to how ever many seats..

It being a legacy unlock would be best Because I know I would pay for it once. but not for every single character.
-=The Syndicate=-

"Our Guild cares More about its Members than its Numbers."

Never_Hesitate
10.22.2013 , 07:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by anonnn View Post
A 16-player speeder would be ... ???
Probably too laggy

Quote: Originally Posted by anonnn View Post
A 2-player speeder would be fun.

A 4-player speeder would be amazing.

An 8-player speeder would be interesting...!
For me 2-player speeders would be enough but more would be interesting too.
waiting for ...

anonnn
10.22.2013 , 01:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BloodDoll View Post
You would make it to where people PAY on LEGACY for each seat to open or to open all multi passenger seats. I.E.

Two seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
Three seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
Four seat Vehicle Unlock Passenger
All the way to how ever many seats..
Seats 3 and 4 and onward don't have to be actual seats, you could take the speeders that look like 2-seaters, and let additional players just hang off the side of the speeder. I saw a little kid probably 4-yr-old hanging off the side of a shopping cart as his mom was pushing it to the minivan, and it was really fun-looking ... he was having a blast!

A good example of the side-attaching passengers is the Scorpion tank in Halo, which supports one soldier atop each of the 4 treads, for a total of 4 additional passengers.
Boring conversation anyway.
Think twice. . . Think again.
Nullius in verba. . .

Laughard
10.22.2013 , 01:13 PM | #16
I remember that this idea was played around with when 2.0 was being teased. Wonder why it never came to fruition?

Quote: Originally Posted by Silencey View Post
I will keep my own info short, was what seemed like a somewhat official survey from Swtor and they showed possible expansions, too lazy to search to see if it's been posted.

-----------

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Makeb Mission introduces an explosive new conflict threatening the future of the galaxy. The Hutt Empire has risen from the underworld to challenge the Republic and Sith Empire for control of the galaxy, unleashing never-before-seen droids and monstrous battle stations to serve as powerful weapons of destruction. As a player, you will be forced to take a side in this sudden uprising by The Hutt Empire. Is this a manifestation of an isolated power play or is it the first move in a bigger plot to take over control of the galaxy? Join the battle to thwart the Hutt aggression and unravel the Mystery of Makeb, an alien world with invaluable natural resources that could shift the balance of power in the galaxy. Experience this new story-driven adventure with the additional features below. The next chapter in your Star Wars saga begins now!

Available for physical or digital purchase
Increased level cap. 5 additional levels of gameplay
New planet Makeb - Explore Makeb, as the Republic and Sith Empire fight for control over this alien planet with invaluable natural resources.
First-ever Legacy Species: The Cathar. Play as the deadly, powerful, and efficient Cathar--the first-ever species obtained exclusively through the Legacy System.
Luke Skywalker's speeder from the classic Star Wars movies. This is a 2-seat speeder capable of carrying two players.
Kowakian Monkey Lizard similar to Salacious B. Crumb from the classic Star Wars movies
Ewok companion from the classic Star Wars movies
Improved Crafting System - Acquire new recipes, weapons and armor, and experience an all-new crafting system with additional levels to hone your skills.
Exclusive vanity items (special character particle effects, unique lightsaber color, etc)

SunArau
10.22.2013 , 02:24 PM | #17
well yes , always found it odd...Why my companios goes to void when i use 2-seat speeder or taxi. It would be just nice to see :3

anonnn
10.27.2013 , 09:10 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SunArau View Post
well yes , always found it odd...Why my companios goes to void when i use 2-seat speeder or taxi. It would be just nice to see :3
Oyah, the active companion jumping into the vehicle would be a natural thing... as he/she hops over the side of the speeder into the passenger seat, they should say "let's GO!".
Boring conversation anyway.
Think twice. . . Think again.
Nullius in verba. . .

schuffc
10.27.2013 , 10:03 AM | #19
very nice idea!
sign!!!
SERVER: Jar'Kai Sword | LEGACY: YAKUZA
Siyis - Jedi-Ritter

Lunafox
10.27.2013 , 05:48 PM | #20
I really like this idea. I remember on SWG riding around on my friend's speeders and ships as he showed me around the planets and neat stuff about the game when I started. It was nice as a beginner, because I didn't have to worry about anything about where I was going.

It was convenient once I did too. This is a lovely feature. I also remember the group barges in SWG, and how loads of us would pile in and zoom around Theed lol.

I'd also really like it, that if we don't have an actual friend to put in the passenger seat, if our companion could ride with us as well. That would also be very cool.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house