Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

marcelo_sdk
04.04.2013 , 10:32 PM | #241
Well, there's so much games, I'll try to remember all.

SNES
Star Wars IV
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi (my favorite of all, spent a lot of my childhood in this. But have to admit, never managed to end the last level, the Millenium Falcon escape of the Death Star reactor)

N64
Star Wars Racer
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Naboo Starfighter

PS2
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

PS3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

PC
Star Wars: X-Wing vs Tie Fighter
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Repulic II - The Sith Lords
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Still have to play Jedi Academy. Of all that, my TOP 5:

Return of the Jedi (SNES)
KotOR 2 (PC)
KotOR (PC)
The Old Republic (PC)
Battlefront II (PS2)
THE SHEPARD LEGACY

Master Goldrinn Shepard [Human Jedi Guardian] | Darth Saeros [Cyborg Sith Jugg.]
Erendis Barsen'thor [Human Jedi Shadow] | Darth Kamul [Zabrak Sith Assassin]

rjfreeman
04.11.2013 , 11:32 AM | #242
I've always loved jedi power battles. When I beat it I didn't have a memory card so I had to beat it in one sitting.

Kronosam
04.12.2013 , 06:27 PM | #243
Lego Star Wars...

JamieKirby
04.12.2013 , 07:36 PM | #244
I would have preferred they made Kotor 3, making 8 sub-games within it, so they can tell each swtor classes' story without any of that dull endgame crap, in the end, single player games are much more fun because you don't have anyone else telling you how to play, how to spec, telling you suck, when its them that sucks, but lack the backbone to admit it.

I would have loved there to be a new Starwars space shooter like Tie Fighter, not realistic, to the point of having that annoying Newtonian physics, the old Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing in a single game, with 3 campaigns, 1 imperial, 1 rebellion and 1 neutral, where you are a pirate, where you ultimately must choose who to support or to decide to raid both sides in the civil war.

Overall, I think bioware should have stuck to single player RPGs, that's where their strength is, mmos and balance is not what they are good at, especially economies, which I would have made a ingame min-max on prices to keep the prices fair for all.