Gemini Deception - Skytrooper Ambush problem

Darcorn

Hi guys!

I'm stuck on Chapter 15 of KotFE. The droid keeps handing my butt back to me to the point that my saber has broken :). I know how to defeat it but the problem lies with SCORPIO. Skytroopers keep killing her very quickly. She probably has very low influence so my question is this: is it possible to raise influence with her without buying gifts? I know this is the fastest way but I'm a bit strapped for creds at the moment :)

Getting back to the droid. Last time I tried the mission (July 2016) or thereabouts it was a tad overpowered IMO, bordering on heroic. What about now? Is it still that hard?? (Mainly its AOE attack)

Thanks

PS. I'm playing a Consular in the healing tree :)

Sorry, so far as I am aware your only option is to use gifts if you want to boost her affection. But I'd suggest switching over to one of your damage trees (I'm partial to the area of effect/damage over time focused one, personally) and making her the healer, IIRC it is free to do if you are a subscriber and the only string attached is that you need to be near a trainer to do it. Not sure what the fee is if you aren't a subscriber but it is probably less then buying that jerk droid a bunch of presents. Edited by dcaleb

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I have a lightning sorc toon too. I will try my luck with him :). Anyone of you had problems in Gemini while playing a lightning sorc? :)

Beat it as the following:

Jedi Sentinel vigilance, Power tech Advanced Prototype, Concealment Op, Infiltration Shadow.

I didn't die once and had my companions set to heal. Granted I popped heroic moment(and since I have all 8 classes completed through chapter 3) when I pop that off, I have 8 very strong abilities I can use to rip that Sky trooper apart with.

I save the Agent one for when there are the trash mobs that come in. Make sure that you also hit the console when the main Sky trooper is recharging. It slows him down majorly.

I'm in a much bigger pickle than I thought. Logged on my Consular and I'm stuck at the ambush phase. It's not even possible to go to a medcenter...I wish there was a way for someone to help me get through this very frustrating moment :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in a much bigger pickle than I thought. Logged on my Consular and I'm stuck at the ambush phase. It's not even possible to go to a medcenter...I wish there was a way for someone to help me get through this very frustrating moment :)

I have a lvl65 Jedi Consular (sage, telekinetic) and this ambush kept wiping the floor with me. I finally beat it by setting Scorpio to heal, using Heroic Moment, attack SOME of the skytroopers ganging up on scorpio while focusing most attacks on the boss droid (make sure to interrupt the attack that pushes and stuns you, otherwise scorpio is toast). I never used my lightsaber the entire battle.