*protest for bolster removal*

J-showdo

What you need to be doing is grinding for pve gear, because right now it is better than pvp gear.

This is a huge problem. WHy is there even PVP gear if PVE gear is better in warzones..at this point pvp gear is good for open world pvp but in a PVE server....really? So stupid.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bolster should not exist at lvl 55.

the expertise stat is almost useless at warzones now, and in WZs:

pve gear > partisan.

and full Conq maybe a bit better that top PvE gear, cant say exactly

the fact that open world pvp has no point in this game (another one bioware fail), they now are breaking the warzone pvp at lvl 55.

BW, if you want to make all players go farm PvE then pvp gear should be removed from game, and there will be competition: if you want be top in PVP you should go FPs and raids to farm gear.

you screwing up star wars universe by making "updates" like this...the skill becomes the last thing that players need in game..

new "features" like new pets, legacies and another foolish stuff that is added in a game are so ridiculous that even for 10yr old kids or for some roleplayers who never pvped and and playing by clicking 3-button rotations they might seem to be weird ...

i cant understand honestly... why? is that all commercial problems or something? i dont beleive developers dont see this... waiting for clear answer

I'm starting to this I'm more passionate about this than most. I mean, as long as bolster remains as it is and PvE gear is BiS in multiple pieces... how can anybody take rateds seriously?

Bolster is fine for sub levelcap PvP. However once levelcap is reached it should no longer be there/active.

Eh. I'm even ok with it for regs at level cap. Ranked not so much. Ranked should be the purest form of PvP to measure beyond just "skill" but also teamwork and preparation.

Eh. I'm even ok with it for regs at level cap. Ranked not so much. Ranked should be the purest form of PvP to measure beyond just "skill" but also teamwork and preparation.

I'm not. And it's easier to just get rid of it for 55's completely than to only lock it out of rated pvp.

I'm not. And it's easier to just get rid of it for 55's completely than to only lock it out of rated pvp.

Either way would be fine by me, but I don't know if that would be easier. Then they would get QQ about people who were not PvPing in sub-55 banking comms because they now expect a bolstered 55 PvP. At very least, they would need Recruit MK3 implemented.

It's easier to code and therefore less sensitive for bugs.

The fact that a small minority might QQ because they can't understand whats good for the game doesn't bother me in the slightest. Neither should it bioware.

/signed

for ranked but solo que for regular warzones still needs it too many pugs/ premades too conqueror gear would be op in regular wz it takes too long for a player with a job and or children but still likes the occasional pvp id rather not everyday be like a tuesday evening log in get rolled over in pvp bc a guild likes ro run normal premades which is not there fault but wouldnt you like a challenge of some sort while waiting for your ranked que to pop

Looks like bolster is here to stay, too bad many pvp'ers won't be resubbing and soon most WZs will be either casuals or pve's doing daily while waiting for raid group to form.

Might be "working as intended"