RP Servers and savage PvP

Arnianor

I call total BS on that! You do it because you want to gank people, pure and simple and they're probably lower level people.

I do not gank lvl 20 players, that's not even funny. I PvP mostly 55, mostly because I do admit to make mistakes sometimes. So your comment is just BS, and PvP in the Star Wars universe is RP. Saying it's not is just like denying wars kill people: you're just hiding yourself from the truth.

What possible reason could any serious PVP players have to be on a PVE server in the first place?

if you read the post to full, you would know what a PvP player does on a RP-PvE (and not purelly PVE as you just said) server.

So to both of you: read first, and don't stop in the middle when you read.

Edited by Arnianor

I do not gank lvl 20 players, that's not even funny. I PvP mostly 55, mostly because I do admit to make mistakes sometimes. So your comment is just BS, and PvP in the Star Wars universe is RP. Saying it's not is just like denying wars kill people: you're just hiding yourself from the truth.

RP is a consensual activity. I guess if they are already flagged, that also means they consent to PvP, but if you're claiming you RP with flagged players on the other faction, and when you yourself are flagged, before you engage in PvP with them, I call BS on that. Do you look at the character's class and level and hit points before engaging them? If you do, that's not RP, that's meta-gaming.

Edited by branmakmuffin