Bring back Makeb Gazebo!!!

sandstroller

what do they give the people who already did the hard work to get the achievments? (Can't remember what they were...lol) Should they do something like they did for the anniversary one?

That was different, it was a mistake that they put it on the vendor and it was free. This would be more like what did they give to those of us who subscribed non-stop for an entire year to earn Shroud of Memory when they put it up for everyone to buy?

The Makeb Gazebo was an in-game reward for completing each of the missions in the weekly staged mission on Makeb 25 times. It was handed out with 4.0 when BW, in their infinite wisdom [/sarcasm], decided to remove a number of missions. Thing is, I was playing when RotHC dropped, I pre-ordered it, and I ran those missions to death, but there was a bug that prevented one of them from being able to complete. I was not playing when they announced that they were going to take away a number of missions, so I missed out on getting the gazebo. I think they should bring it back. Not because I missed it, but because BW keeps making this same bone headed decision over and over again. Stop it. Stop taking away content for now good reason. Attach the gazebo to some other achievement on Makeb so people can earn it. Oh, but I can't forget those who already have it, because they have to get something to. Here's what they get. They don't have to go to Makeb and run a bunch of missions over again that they already ran.

what do they give the people who already did the hard work to get the achievments? (Can't remember what they were...lol) Should they do something like they did for the anniversary one?

It's just an achievement, and achievements should be uniform and doable for all players.

Edited by Willjb

A better solution than making it available to buy would be just restoring the staged weekly and making it an achievement reward.

Then that weekly could be added into conquest since they are looking for more PVE activities there anyways

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
bring it back or add it to the reputation vendor with legend standing

problem solved

I cannot agree more with you. I mean, this kind of things that were already ingame and most people want to have can be easily brought back. Or I believe so.

Edited by Borja_Perez

You've already allowed us to buy the HK mission and that was released WAY after the Makeb Gazebo deco. I get having some specials for the long time players but something as beautiful as that gazebo, please allow us to obtain it.

Thanks!

^+1 I already have the decoration, and let's face it, give people another reason to subscribe these days; just restore the achievement and decoration for players - let's not strip content from game for no good reason.

Why is Bioware removing content from game that players can and should benefit from?!

It's just an achievement, and achievements should be uniform and doable for all players - if it isn't: make it so or make the achievements so when a new player sees achievements they won't feel like its not worth their while because it can never be fully completed.

Restore the Original {Ilum} Dailies, too, while you're at it.

And stop striping content from game, please.

Edited by Willjb