Eternity Vault - your progress is currently farther.

I don't know if anyone asked this before, i did a search, even in google, but couldn't find anything.

My problem is, i can't get in eternity fault because i killed some bosses inside with another group, and now it doesn't matter if i reset or abandon, it wont let me get in.

It says.

"your progress is currently farther along than the group's ops". something like that.

So. what do i do? Thank you in advance.

You have to wait for them to catch up, or you have to be the ops leader and basically they forfeit killing the bosses you downed this week.

So. if i dont have the luck to find some group that it is exactly on my boss. i'll have to wait another week to enter again?

thats is the most stupid idea i ever saw!! if it is like this.

Edited by TheoNJ

So. if i dont have the luck to find some group that it is exactly on my boss. i'll have to wait another week to enter again?

thats is the most stupid idea i ever saw!! if it is like this.

That's how raid lockouts have always worked. You are not able to kill the same boss 2ce in one week. You either work with the same team, pug into a group with the same progress, or you have the new people enter your instance and down the bosses available to you.

Edited by Battyone

That's how raid lockouts have always worked. You are not able to kill the same boss 2ce in one week. You either work with the same team, pug into a group with the same progress, or you have the new people enter your instance and down the bosses available to you.

Not how it works if they didn't use that stupid archaic system and loot lock people instead. DUMBEST THING IN THE GAME

Not how it works if they didn't use that stupid archaic system and loot lock people instead. DUMBEST THING IN THE GAME

So let me get this right. You think it would be fair for you to be able to kill the same boss twice in one week and get double the rewards?