Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Q? Are you kidding?

DarthMaulUK
10.04.2015 , 10:45 AM | #1
On a Standard server - 10 minute Q to get in.

There's not enough players to warrant a Q in this game.

Pic

YVEXA
10.04.2015 , 10:52 AM | #2
Wonderful.

So the random disconnects every few minutes were not enough, now I have to sit in a queue for 10mins after every one.

By the time I get to the front of the queue, and past the character select screen, I am disconnected again.

AbsolutGrndZero
10.04.2015 , 12:27 PM | #3
1. Are you a subscriber? I've NEVER had a queue except at launch, an I am on Harbinger which is nearly always " Standard" or "Heavy" load when I play.
2. You say there aren't enough players to warrant a queue. Really? So, in your great wisdom as both a programmer and access to Bioware's current player numbers (not subscribers, players) how many players does this game have and how many warrants a queue?
3. If you are getting that many random disconnects, but everyone else isn't, you can't blame Bioware,
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

DarthMaulUK
10.04.2015 , 02:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
1. Are you a subscriber? I've NEVER had a queue except at launch, an I am on Harbinger which is nearly always " Standard" or "Heavy" load when I play.
2. You say there aren't enough players to warrant a queue. Really? So, in your great wisdom as both a programmer and access to Bioware's current player numbers (not subscribers, players) how many players does this game have and how many warrants a queue?
3. If you are getting that many random disconnects, but everyone else isn't, you can't blame Bioware,
1 - Yes and I have never had Q until today.
2 - Yes. The word 'standard' means just that. STANDARD. Google it. If the word used was 'FULL', then I could understand
3- never

Try to troll harder next time

AbsolutGrndZero
10.05.2015 , 10:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
1 - Yes and I have never had Q until today.
2 - Yes. The word 'standard' means just that. STANDARD. Google it. If the word used was 'FULL', then I could understand
3- never

Try to troll harder next time
Learn what trolling is. I have still not seen a queue. So, then if you are a subscriber then what server and what time, and is it still happening or was it just that once?
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain