Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sub ran out for half a day, still eligible for Early Access or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Sub ran out for half a day, still eligible for Early Access or not?

NigeldeJ
10.05.2015 , 09:55 AM | #1
Hey guys, the other day I was just happily playing along, only to find out my sub had ran out the next time I logged in the following day. I instantly resubbed, but my question is: will I still be eligible for KotFE early access or not? Granted, it would be rather lame if I won't be, especially since subscription time left is something that's easily overlooked (ergo: unless you specifically look for it, it won't notify you until it's ran out), but I guess there's nothing else there is to do then. Sent in a ticket to Customer Support, but they haven't answered for about a week now.

Hoping to get an answer from anyone on the web team, or finally get a response on my ticket. If all else fails I could also call customer support, but since I don't really look forward to spending 20 bucks in time wasted being put on hold (I'm calling to England from a foreign country), it's something I'd rather do only if there's no other option. If anyone knows of a cheap way to make calls abroad, let me know!

Thanks in advance.
Red Eclipse

OwenBrooks
10.05.2015 , 10:09 AM | #2
Yes you will

•To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

AUG 10
AUG 31
SEP 30
OCT 19

NigeldeJ
10.05.2015 , 10:36 AM | #3
That's also what I read, but on the top page it says you have to be a continuous sub from 10th of august until 19th of october. Which I wasn't, because somewhere in there I lacked half a day. Judging by how it's written down, I guess it's either be sub on the 4 specified dates, or be continuous sub from 10th of august til 19th of october.

Since I was/will be a sub on the mentioned 4 dates, I guess I'm in the clear. Thanks for the help.
Red Eclipse