I'm a crappy pug

Targetboy

I am so annoyed at those people before games that keep telling us to call for help in voidstar or NC, before we are dead defending. Dont they know how great i am, and most of all in Voidstar when the opponents have capped i always will win the sprint medals for being the first to second respawn room. If we hold the damn door i will miss out on this one, and by the way everybody knows the second door is easier to defend so lets regroup there.

Just to show how good teamplayer i am, i grab the expertise buff at once long before bridges are down, to make sure those pesky opponents stealthers dont fly over and grab it. The trick here is to grab it as fast as possible so the red glow doesent disturb my vision when im killing all opponents,

Best reagrds

kraroc

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Novare Coast level 50:

When i am defending and I see an imp trying to cap, I must chase him behind the hut and fight him there. There is no way someone else can be in the hut to cap. I really need to kill that sorc! How dare he kite me? I need my kill!!!

*saw this yesterday while i was running from mid because there was no inc or anything yet we were losing west. The guy was running in circles after a sorc while an assassin was capping. The sad part is that the sorc was running in front of the assassin but the rep kept chasing him. Kind of like Benny Hill style.

Civil War:

We all group up and stay at our landing point and fight. This will surely help us win the game. It is not like we can land, go left and use the tunnel to go right or go round for mid. :rolleyes:. This has become a trend on the republic side. Also, never fight close to the turrets if you have them. It is bad juju. Stealthers will never dare cap while you are busy running around chasing one guy. I saw three imps so focused on my guilde who knew he was my guinea pig that I capped the turret without an issue :D. I am sure they blamed the loss on lag ;).

Huttball:

Filling resolve is what wins the game. If you see the imp ball carrier, make sure you fill his resolve as fast as possible because you get points for that. It is not like we can pull them in the fire and kill them faster away from their healers. Ignore mid completely as it has been deemed hazardous by BioWare. Ignore ramps because having imps there to pull ball carriers or let juggs leap to score faster will give you more commendations at the end.

Voidstar.

if you see an imperial healer topping people up and running behind the pole, make sure you ignore him. Killing healers in a warzone is a big no no as this means violating the TOS. Republic players do not kill imperial healers. Their job is to constantly smash tanks that taunt them and get healed. They also like to complain about the lack of heals from the healers in the republic team but do nothing to help out keeping their healers alive. Republic players know that if their healer dies 10 times per wz and the imperial healer heals above 500k, they will get access to the bonus boss in denova :rolleyes

Oh ... and I would like to give a shout to all the quitters out there ;). Thanks for quitting as soon as one objective is lost. You really are helping us ;). Being 5 vs 8 with me having expertise and the rest nada is surely a gonna be a close call. I might as well be in the wz solo :D

Edited by Leafy_Bug

"Hmm it's a pretty close / intense CW match we just got this East Turret not long ago...maybe I'll just stealth and go AFK for a small bit...what are the odds of anyone taking the turret resulting in us losing the game..?"

*game lost*

"Why is everyone mad at me? GO F%#@ YOURSELVES guys you people suck at PvP L2P!"

That sniper pushed back+root mara/sent and is tapping objective/smashing him? I will push Mara/Sent to sniper, I bet he missed click and wanna hug his friend.

That sniper used flashbang on enemies? I should stop capping this turret and help him dps.

Hey; thanks for putting that healer in a whirlwind. Makes them so much easier to hit.

Oh. I need to target someone else. Someone on my team is already attacking that person. Don't want to steal their kill.

LMAO. Noobs on other team just ran up the catwalk in huttball on our side. They are not helping their team at all up there. Wait. How'd they score so fast. I better attack the guy that just did and follow him in the pit.

Hey look. My healer is getting focused, but he can heal through it, I am sure. I don't want to carry this ball so I will just throw it to him.

We're two guarding the node, I will leave that guy alone cause hes obviously a pro in all that flashy gear, he surely can stop an attack all by himself.

Later on, the node gets swarmed, the one guy guarding calls the inc, no one comes, he gets squished and he gets blamed.

Hey; thanks for putting that healer in a whirlwind. Makes them so much easier to hit

Oh man. Our ball carrier is too far ahead. Lets kill everyone we can that is not in his way. That surely will help.

I like these gj

Edited by SuperDaioz

I will not say a word until 5 seconds left in the game then complain about all the n00bs that need to "L2P" and help defend/cap/whatever.

If I do chat at all, it will be about how awesome I am and how nobody helps (do god knows what b/c the chat is filled with line after line about how awesome I am) and I get no support defending nodes. Meanwhile, I can freely type this rant while standing in the spawn point for extended periods.

Edited by Infalliable

i see a bunch of enemies clumped up together. you know what, i'm just gonna run in and knock them all apart.

Yeah, even better is "Hey I see a giant AOE about to hit, Ima run in and blow them out of the AOE area."

When huttball starts we like to run around the acid pool to get the ball instead of one-hop through. Sure it's much slower but you don't lose .02 HP that way.

We might get hurt running out to pass position, so plan to win by lining up behind the ball carrier ::choo chooooo::

When someone calls 1 west, that means one squad of enemy players, so at least 5 of us need to respond. I should definitely go help, even if I count 6 players at the node I'm currently defending and 3 of my buddies left to respond.

Sweet! We just killed all the bad guys at south. I'm going to stand right in front of the console to cap it, because the shorter distance will cap is faster!

The steps for capping a door in Voidstar go like this:

1. Kill everyone

2. Cap door

3. Celebrate

3.a. Yell at teammates in ops chat when bomb is defused. Advanced players have chat macros for this.

Never look at your mini-map.

In fact you should just turn it off, it will only distract you.

If you outnumber the enemy, you're just that good.

All the rest of them are like waiting on respawn timers and stuff.

When you see enemy healers with marks on them, don't worry about it.

That means someone else is taking care of it already.

If someones health keeps going up every time you try to damage them, you just have to try harder.

When you try to activate an objective and someone interrupts you, just ignore them.

Keep re-activating, soon they'll loose interest and go away.

Winner!!

We might get hurt running out to pass position, so plan to win by lining up behind the ball carrier ::choo chooooo::

LOL

Edited by LarryRow

Oh man. Our ball carrier is too far ahead. Lets kill everyone we can that is not in his way. That surely will help.

Somehow a smuggler got the ball, run AWAAAAY out of his range so he can't throw it to you then complain when he dies.

This stuff is comic gold. Keep it coming.

Sadly, while reading this, I've come to realize I myself am guilty of the continuous cap attempts in void star. However, like a previous poster said, sometimes it actually works.

Here's another one:

Hey, our remain has been zerging the first void star door on the west for three minutes; I see a stealthier on my team has respawned and heading tword the other door. Surely he means for me and every other respawned to follow him. They will never notice four of us missing from the other door.

This stuff is comic gold. Keep it coming.

Sadly, while reading this, I've come to realize I myself am guilty of the continuous cap attempts in void star. However, like a previous poster said, sometimes it actually works.

Here's another one:

Hey, our remain has been zerging the first void star door on the west for three minutes; I see a stealthier on my team has respawned and heading tword the other door. Surely he means for me and every other respawned to follow him. They will never notice four of us missing from the other door.

There are a bunch of things that at one time, I have been guilty of. Some of it has been fixed by experience over time. Others have been fixed by experience in playing other classes. It's the ones that never learn that are the problem.

I don't need no stinkin' recruit gear!

This. Was. Said. To. Me. Last. Night.

Guy in full campaign gear - no PvP. I said in chat - politely - that he might be in for a rough ride (lvl 50 WZ). And was told to '**** noob' :confused:and 'don't tell me what to do'.

We lost - he blamed everyone else :rolleyes:

Jeez noobs. none of you know how to play at all. Let me fill you in:

- When someone runs away form a node in CW or NC (I use acronyms because I'm 1337) always chase them down to show them who's boss. Their team mates will be impressed by your skillz and concede the node to you.

- Defensive CD are for cowards.

- Damage is the first column in the scoreboard because it's the most important.

- Always stand in front of the hut when solo guarding in NC. You can see everything and no one can pull you to the edge and knock you off the cliff.

- Victory goes to those who hold the high ground. Show those silly melee classes in the pit why ranged is superior. Also Cover. Hunker Down/Entrench are also for cowards.

- Passing across fire pits takes much longer than walking across. The fire just turned off, and it only takes 2 seconds to walk across.

- Never pass. Passes can be intercepted.

Hopefully all the N3W85 I always end up on teams with read this so the finally L2P.

Tunnel Vision does not make us lose!

- Surely if I concentrate on just killing this f**king enemy at mid, I will dps him down and get my assassin medal... Ha! He thinks just because he has a healer, he can survive my onslaught...

[Ops: 1 inc West]

- Especially when I have my comrades helping me kill him/her...

[Ops: 2 inc West.. need help]

- Even more so when my comrades are all concentrating as hard as I am.. since we are all on the same team...

[Ops: 4 AT WEST.. GONNA LOSE IT]

Damn.. how come no one stopped that f**king Operative (or Scoundrel) from capping!!... You f**king noobs... This group sucks...

OH NO! The other team scored in Huttball, and we ONLY HAVE 12 minutes left! Obviously, there is no chance of winning! Maybe if I leave now, I can get a group that actually knows what it is doing...

There is someone on the other side of the firepit, but I have the Huttball, it is my responsibility to get it across, even though my CC breaker is on cooldown.

I must use my CC breaker to get the 100 more damage in. I probably won't need it in the next two minutes. Its not like I get ahead for passes anyway.

I'm DPS specced, so I can't use my taunts.

*Dies under the stairs in Alderaan Civil War* WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME???