Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Super" Energy Shield!

dardack
04.18.2012 , 12:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOpf View Post
It's too bad Combat Tech gear looks awful, and you can't transfer the set bonuses. I hate the Combat Tech helmet, and I miss my Ironman outfit.
I love combat tech look (well warhero, the blue is better then medic green, the yellow, etc).
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

Agooz
04.18.2012 , 12:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dardack View Post
I love combat tech look (well warhero, the blue is better then medic green, the yellow, etc).
The Combat Tech War Hero, is the Metalic Blue. Combat Medic is green, and Supercommando is Red I believe. Yellow is the rated.
If you like the Combat Tech color all you need is get the Chest piece, then you can grab the other pieces of combat medic and supercommando and match the color under unify colors.

dardack
04.18.2012 , 12:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Agooz View Post
I actually think it is also a good idea for APs and STs, even without Energy Rebounder. For AP, 18sec shield + Stabalize armor + Power Armor + Combust. That's alot of mitigation. I think it beats Combat Tech bonuses. As an AP you are trying to stack PFT, so might as well mitigate damage longer until then.
Damn it already bought 1 piece of combat tech war hero.

BTW I like the blue of combat tech (talking war hero) but the red of combat medic rated is nice. But think i'll stick with blue, wish there was a black, but i look bad *** in my critted gear.

The problem is getting PVE 2 pc. So +3sec to shield. And longer carb/shorter trinket. Hmmmmmm.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

dardack
04.18.2012 , 12:26 PM | #14
The Combat Tech War Hero, is the Metalic Blue. Combat Medic is green, and Supercommando is Red I believe. Yellow is the rated.
If you like the Combat Tech color all you need is get the Chest piece, then you can grab the other pieces of combat medic and supercommando and match the color under unify colors.
Super is red? I didn't think so. Crap crap crap

Red with fire

FML. I thought it was only rated medic that was red.

BTW, going 2pc (maybe 3) of Combat Tech, 2pc medic. 3sec shield could really make a difference.

TheOpf
04.18.2012 , 12:50 PM | #15
Super is red? I didn't think so. Crap crap crap

Red with fire

FML. I thought it was only rated medic that was red.

BTW, going 2pc (maybe 3) of Combat Tech, 2pc medic. 3sec shield could really make a difference.
I may do the same thing, Or I may just take the combat tech gear and demod it and put the mods in gear I like the look of. However the two piece Medic is pretty sweet.
The Bounty Hunter AP Guide: Always Learning -Vanguard Tactics Guide: Where is my PG Slow?
Anam Ithieor- 50 AP Powertech
Anbas Ithieor- 20 Operative (lethality/healer)

dardack
04.18.2012 , 01:04 PM | #16
Ok just checked fleet:

WH Medic: Dark Green
RWH Medic: Red

WH Combat: Blue
RWH Combat: Yellow

WH Elim: Same as Medic
RWH Elim: Same as Medic

WH Super: Same as Combat
RWH Super: Same as Combat

So gotta wait for rateds for the red. I'm slowing starting to make the critted rated, not as fast as the non rated. M ade 2 full sets in the first day of patch. I'll keep the blue for PVE and make rated for PVP. So at least only need to make 1 set of rated.

Agooz
04.18.2012 , 01:28 PM | #17
Ok just checked fleet:

WH Medic: Dark Green
RWH Medic: Red

WH Combat: Blue
RWH Combat: Yellow

WH Elim: Same as Medic
RWH Elim: Same as Medic

WH Super: Same as Combat
RWH Super: Same as Combat

So gotta wait for rateds for the red. I'm slowing starting to make the critted rated, not as fast as the non rated. M ade 2 full sets in the first day of patch. I'll keep the blue for PVE and make rated for PVP. So at least only need to make 1 set of rated.
My bad then on the Red Super. Yea that's what I did. I have crited a full set from Combat tech for PvE. It looks awesome. I cant stop looking at myself.
I am still torn between yellow and red for Rated.

dardack
04.18.2012 , 02:07 PM | #18
My bad then on the Red Super. Yea that's what I did. I have crited a full set from Combat tech for PvE. It looks awesome. I cant stop looking at myself.
I am still torn between yellow and red for Rated.
Bleh yellow, but have fun with that.

Also first set of BH gear i actually like how it looks. Wish it came in black tho.

TheOpf
04.18.2012 , 02:20 PM | #19
Are all of you guys Armormechs? Heck, I am a straight Scavenging/Slicing/Treasure Hunting money maker.
The Bounty Hunter AP Guide: Always Learning -Vanguard Tactics Guide: Where is my PG Slow?
Anam Ithieor- 50 AP Powertech
Anbas Ithieor- 20 Operative (lethality/healer)

exphryl
04.18.2012 , 02:22 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOpf View Post
Are all of you guys Armormechs? Heck, I am a straight Scavenging/Slicing/Treasure Hunting money maker.
I leveled an Armormech alt just for patch, as well as an Armstech I'm a bit OCD on not relying on people for things...

Even though it's value has lowered I couldn't drop Biochem on my Ex =/
E x p h r y l | <Exiled Disciples> Daragon Trail
| ---------- Want to see Pyro Burst Potential in 1.2? Watch This! -----------|
| Valor 90+ Powertech | |Thinking of Rolling a Pyro or Assault VG? Read this Guide |
|
|Guild Website | Youtube| Cassie - 50 Operative | Krelia - 50 Sorcerer|