returning founder looking for a home

drksidejunkie

Hi Hi ^.^

I'm not looking for much in a new home. Very simple requirements: (Imperial Side, Starforge)

- Don't be racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted

- Be active

- Be friendly

- Be helpful

I'm very self sufficient. I don't need anything from you. I just want some cool people to hang out & play the game with.

Not too much to ask I don't think ^.^

No new guilds, or low level guilds please. I would prefer joining something established with high yield weekly conquests, something I know is going to be here next week.

I don't ever pvp, so that's not needed. PvE I would enjoy regular FP / OPs member groups though!

If you have a well leveled active guild with friendly people, I'd very much like to speak to you about joining. Please leave your contact info below & a good time to contact, thanks so much ^.^

Edited by drksidejunkie

Hi Hi ^.^

I'm not looking for much in a new home. Very simple requirements: (Imperial Side, Starforge)

- Don't be racist, homophobic, sexist, bigoted

- Be active

- Be friendly

- Be helpful

I'm very self sufficient. I don't need anything from you. I just want some cool people to hang out & play the game with.

Not too much to ask I don't think ^.^

No new guilds, or low level guilds please. I would prefer joining something established, something I know is going to be here next week.

I don't ever pvp, so that's not needed. PvE I would enjoy regular FP / OPs member groups though!

If you have a well leveled active guild with friendly people, I'd very much like to speak to you about joining. Please leave your contact info below & a good time to contact, thanks so much

hey there drksidejunkie,

In reading your post, it def. sounds like you might wanna check us out sometime here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

So be sure to browse thru my OP of that thread ^ , as well as the more recent posts later in the thread ( if you have time) . Feel free to contact me in-game (or forum PM) with any additional questions.

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

hey there drksidejunkie,

In reading your post, it def. sounds like you might wanna check us out sometime here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

So be sure to browse thru my OP of that thread ^ , as well as the more recent posts later in the thread ( if you have time) . Feel free to contact me in-game (or forum PM) with any additional questions.

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR! :D

Thanks I'm enjoying my return, lots to do! ^.^

I read the OP and the last few pages as well as the first few pages. I like the casual easy going atmosphere, but you also sound quite small & without much activity either. I play long hours, daily, so I'm looking for an active group of people to enjoy the game with. There is no point in jumping from one empty guild to another.

So with that being said, what sort of population #s do you have? are you only active on the weekends for small windows of time? what if anything do you do as a group each week? are you able to do high yield conquests?

I just don't want to join a dead guild is all.

I read the OP and the last few pages as well as the first few pages.

Alrighty....

There is no point in jumping from one empty guild to another.

I just don't want to join a dead guild is all

Who does? lol

We're 1 of the only remaining original 'beta' guilds left in the entire game and our forum thread is the 2nd-most replied/viewed thread iin this section.

I'd call that alive & still kickin' . :D

So with that being said, what sort of population #s do you have?

Well, i could lie to you like a politician just to get your toon into our guild, but why waste both of our time?

No, we aren't capped at 1000 'members' yet. (it says in my OP of our thread how many members we have btw)

are you only active on the weekends for small windows of time?

We are "active" (whatever that even means) everyday all day since Dec. 2011 (except when i took that aforementioned 'break' cuz of RL, but the guilds were both still active...just without me for a few months :cool: ) .

We have players from all over the world, various timezones, so people play whenever they want and tbqh i rarely pay attention to such things , cuz it doesn't affect anything i'm trying to accomplish during my own play-times.

Our guilds are much more chill than what you're probably used to or seeking.

what if anything do you do as a group each week?

Members do their own thing, until such time as they need/want to group for ________ whatever. Just like everyone else in the game yep.

However, if you're looking for guaranteed set schedules every night (or every week) , then you'll be disappointed. We tried the whole 'weekly planning' thing a while back and it rarely worked, since most regular humans have super busy RL schedules and can't commit 100% certainty.

So instead, i made the decision to keep things much more fluid & optional, to give our members more freedom and wayyyyy less "pressure" , since this is after all a video GAME. :eek:

are you able to do high yield conquests?

It also says that info listed in my OP lol ...but umm... the short answer is: Sometimes.

Just depends on the season. For example, typically in the summer, we have 'large yield' . But right now, we are mostly in 'medium' yield.

Obviously, we'd prefer (and strive) for large yield....hence why i'm recruiting serious players like You!

But anyways i'm not gonna have our members stress-out or break their gaming backs trying for 10 toons of conquest 50k each....unless they CHOOSE to do so on their own. It's their sub, their money, their time. Not mine.

This is 1 of the main reasons why our guild has lasted so long, when so many other supposed "hardcore" guilds peak early but fade away fast.

Well, hopefully i answered your questions but i have a feeling you're probably gonna be happier with 1 of the Top 5 Conquest mega-guilds that has 50-100 players 'online' in-game 24/7 and you can be a cog in their machine.

IF that is indeed what you're lookin' for, then our guilds won't satisfy you , since the most we've ever had online at once is around 30 (except maybe back in 2012 when game was fresh & new and every guild was booming) .

Anyway lmk and either way: Feel free to mail or PM me with any questions about the current SWTOR 6.0 era.

regards, Neestar :sy_title: (republic main) and Neevil :sy_spacestation: (imperial main)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Ya, I think I will definitely be happier with a high population guild .

Well, you'll certainly be richer. :D

If things don't work out like you expect, you know how to reach me.

Thanks for taking the time.

np at all

Good luck with your rebuilding ^.^

umm we're already rebuilt lol people never seem to notice the date of my OP in our thread.

Regardless, most guilds that aren't totally capped at 1000 'members' are pretty much always in a constant rebuilding process. ( Just like BioWare is with subscriptions :( )

./tip-hat

Edited by Nee-Elder