Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot Discipline - What is the Point of Toggle?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Loot Discipline - What is the Point of Toggle?

DreadtechSavant
11.12.2019 , 05:56 AM | #11
I too seem to get far more tank & heal gear than anything else.

DawnAskham
11.12.2019 , 09:00 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by nyrkverse View Post
Did you guys actively chose a discipline or did you just left the toggle alone with its automatic choice? Because I've noticed that when you first spec a character it says the discipline in the parenthesis but when you choose - even if just confirming the one it already says it's active - the chosen discipline among the 3 listed is highlighted in orange. I always actively choose and I never had an issue with "wrong" loot so far (from bosses or crates. for random mobs is normal that's it's completely random).
I've tested both - using the default 'as current' option (which shows your current discipline as the loot discipline) and selecting the specific discipline - either option still gives me healer set gear on my madness / balance sorc / sages.

As others have said, I've also gotten tank gear on dps guardian, healer gear on an arsenal merc, etc, etc,

DawnAskham
11.12.2019 , 12:48 PM | #13
Another week of opening reward boxes - getting loads of healer and tank gear, a fair amount of generic items, and one actual class specific dps item (generic for base class) - when EVERY character is dps with loot set to dps discipline.

Trash system is trash.

TrixxieTriss
11.12.2019 , 03:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
I've tested both - using the default 'as current' option (which shows your current discipline as the loot discipline) and selecting the specific discipline - either option still gives me healer set gear on my madness / balance sorc / sages.

As others have said, I've also gotten tank gear on dps guardian, healer gear on an arsenal merc, etc, etc,
I’ve done the same for with my Sin, Jugg and Sorc.

TrixxieTriss
11.13.2019 , 09:30 PM | #15
Still no response from Bioware and nothing in the patch notes. What the hell Bioware wake up.