<NERD RAGE> and You

Rooey

Nerd Rage is open to taking in a few imp side players, with the right attitude.

Must be:

An adult. We dont deal with drama or bs.

In ranked level pvp gear, augmented.

Have the ability to use Mumble

Willing to learn

Good attitude

Objective minded in regs

Willing to queue for ranked and learn strategy

Were recent transfers and feel that we could be an asset to anyone looking to learn with a general understanding of your class and swtor pvp. Message me in game on Nixx with any questions.

Nerd Rage is a strictly PvP guild, we will be focusing on gearing and getting new players ready for the ranked season.

Edited by Rooey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww dont be salty. Thats just sad :(

Call it more of disappointment. It gets very tiring to see every two bit random act like that so when I see people that actually stand out from the crowd also doing it, well, I'd like to have more faith in people to be above being cheesy.

So, what youre saying is because we are good players we have to play solo? Did you stop to think possibly we only know the 3 people we play with on this server? Also, just because we havent seen you solo doesnt mean we dont queue. I play my pub side sage, also nixx, very frequently and know no one pub side here. Do you really think weve been here long enough to make statements like that without making yourself look bitter?

Funniest thing ive ever seen in an MMO. OMG YOURE A PREMADE HOW CHEESEY (in a multiplayer game)

Edited by Rooey

So, what youre saying is because we are good players we have to play solo? Did you stop to think possibly we only know the 3 people we play with on this server? Also, just because we havent seen you solo doesnt mean we dont queue. I play my pub side sage, also nixx, very frequently and know no one pub side here. Do you really think weve been here long enough to make statements like that without making yourself look bitter?

Funniest thing ive ever seen in an MMO. OMG YOURE A PREMADE HOW CHEESEY (in a multiplayer game)

Did I say that? I said you're being cheesy. But hey, if you're too afraid to queue as a FOTM sorc healer without your pocket tank to make everything ez mode then just admit it. That constant spam of people playing nothing that isn't FOTM gets very boring. I can't pull more than 2, maybe 3, games on my AP before I want to fall asleep at the keyboard because it's just not fun. I suppose I'm the only person in this game that actually prefers to play something I enjoy than what's FOTM OP because they want the game to be easy.

I mean, I only see like 2 people playing Bodyguard, and even then Calico is the only good one I've seen. There's a very good reason every single person that heals does it on a damn sorc.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

Im sorry the class ive played for 4 years, even when we were one of the worst healing classes in the game, offends you. I played a sorc healer long before the buffs and will continue to do so even if Bioware nerfs us again. There is a reason I stand out on my class - its called years of experience.

Im sorry the class ive played for 4 years, even when we were one of the worst healing classes in the game, offends you. I played a sorc healer long before the buffs and will continue to do so even if Bioware nerfs us again. There is a reason I stand out on my class - its called years of experience.

That doesn't change that it's still obnoxious and, frankly, seeing 3+ healing sorcs on every team gets very stupid after a point. Go grab a Merc healer and faceroll sorc healers if you're so good. Sorc spam is about as old as pre-nerf op healers were during like pre-2.6 or so. I realize there always has to be a class/spec that's ez mode because BW can't balance but the difference is utterly stupid.

On a side note guild/character names that are in all caps. no caps. or a mixture of caps and lowercase just irks me, but that's just OCD and grammar nazi tendencies when it comes to that thing.

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

Again, I'm sorry youre offended by my class choice lol. But unfortunately for you i pay for this game and like having fun so your opinion of my class choices is pretty moot.

Youre a prime example of why we named our guild what we did. Almost too easy.

Edited by Rooey

So salty. I see we're going to have some fun here. :D

To all the guilds and solo players we've played with and didn't have a hissy fit - nice to see you all! Special hat tip to both Alpha Company and Sanctuary.

Edited by Jherad

The cry of a true awful player , FOTM WIT GUARD ZOMG

I'll assume you're referring to me , that tank that out dps' everyone on this server. Stop being a baby and learn to play . I play 4 different toons on this server . Only one with guard . And 0 tank gear , it's not my fault pushing keybinds is so hard for the majority of you

The cry of a true awful player , FOTM WIT GUARD ZOMG

I'll assume you're referring to me , that tank that out dps' everyone on this server. Stop being a baby and learn to play . I play 4 different toons on this server . Only one with guard . And 0 tank gear , it's not my fault pushing keybinds is so hard for the majority of you

Congratulations? You can do DPS playing a DPS modded gear set with Firestorm. Still doesn't make it any less cheeky running around playing never-move-more-than-5-steps-from-my-pocket-healer. But like I said, some people just want the game to be ez mode. If you're so good then go faceroll people in Lethality.

Clearly reading comprehension isn't high on your to do list . Pt is 1 toon . And yeah I play it because it's fun . I have 60s or 65s of every class in this game including mirrors on the pubside. They are all equally easy . I'm sorry thr game is to hard for you , keep trying little buddy

Also, half the matches we play - Cypher ends up split anyway as he has to guard an off node, or we have to cover separate doors etc. There's often only 3 of us, and we can't be everywhere at once.

We also regularly tear apart tank+sorc heal combos ourselves. Funny how others don't seem to be able to.

This is getting pretty boring. Strive to get better. Learn how to seperate a tank from their healer. Learn your enemy classes enough to know how to respond to them. No class is unbeatable. Neither is any combination. It takes knowing their strengths and executing a plan to overcome it. I realize that there hasnt been a ton of serious competition on this server thus far, but you should really take it as an opportunity to grow as a player. Its an opporunity to learn if you stop crying.

Its a shame this thread has to turn into this. We are all nice people. Were adults. Were willing to help and talk with anyone generally speaking. Relax and have fun with the game you play.

Edited by Rooey

So salty. I see we're going to have some fun here. :D

To all the guilds and solo players we've played with and didn't have a hissy fit - nice to see you all! Special hat tip to both Alpha Company and Sanctuary.

I've seen you guys play before and I look forward to good 1v1 moments in wzs against you guys. More Imperial pvp guild the better for Alpha Company :)

Dronos is locked and loaded.

Welcome to the server.

BTW everyone else this is their recruiting thread let's respect it.

This is getting pretty boring. Strive to get better. Learn how to seperate a tank from their healer. Learn your enemy classes enough to know how to respond to them. No class is unbeatable. Neither is any combination. It takes knowing their strengths and executing a plan to overcome it. I realize that there hasnt been a ton of serious competition on this server thus far, but you should really take it as an opportunity to grow as a player. Its an opporunity to learn if you stop crying.

Its a shame this thread has to turn into this. We are all nice people. Were adults. Were willing to help and talk with anyone generally speaking. Relax and have fun with the game you play.

Look mang if you wanna do your thing and run a cheesy comp that's on you and no one can stop you, but honestly defending it is just lame. Call me cynical but I know I really shouldn't expect much, if anything, of people in this game. Playing on Ebon for over two years where it's pretty much cheeselord paradise I've grown to the point where none of it surprises me. Teams stacked full of Corruption and AP's with tanks thrown in for good measure. Is it annoying that people always seem to play the easiest classes? Yeah. Is it in the least bit surprising anymore? No.

In the end the only thing ya can do is just shake your head and move on. Though I will say that the whole removing the tank from the healer is a pretty hilarious concept when it's a PT. I mean when they have four different ways to shift focus and/or stay in range to be able to protect their whitebar is gonna be full long before those tools run out. Sins and juggs you'd have a valid point, but PT's? Leap, grapple, hydraulics, position swap. Pick your flavor and go to town.

Regardless at this point we're just butting heads because you think you're perfectly justified in what you're doing and your holier-than-thou attitude and I'm not going to change my mind on y'all being a bunch of cheeselords for doing so. So this whole discussion is moot and it's really not worth any of our times to continue wasting our time to type all this crap out. For my .02 cents I think you're great players and having new faces around is nice, it's just the simple healer with the constant pocket tank that grinds at me. But hey at least there's GTA for that, eh?

BTW everyone else this is their recruiting thread let's respect it.

Too late for that. Saeari got butthurt losing one too many matches, and has decided to drop his pants and spray his projectile diarrhoea around a little.

Derk a Derr!

Nixx has taken at least one person under her wing for healing advice here, and Cypher is an excellent tank and would make a great mentor. I post youtube vids all the time for DPS merc (with a recent how-to on gearing), and am always willing to teach new people who will listen.

I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else to teach you how to play your sin or operative however. I've seen a couple of good ones here, I'm sure one of them will be willing to take on an apprentice if you ask nicely.

Have a great day. :)

Edited by Jherad