Is there a good writeup anywhere that discusses the 8 original stories and...

Conundrum-NSA

Is there a good writeup anywhere that discusses the 8 original stories and how they overlap?

I've played 7 of 8 of them in the last couple of months, and as you can imagine, playing them all in that short of a time period they all kinda blur together.

I've caught some of the crossover points, but sure I missed quite a few of them. Is there a good lore writeup as a refresher and analysis of the crossovers?

I didnt know they crossed over. However, I only finished the Warrior story.

They are minor crossovers in the dialogue.

As an example...What you become in chapter 3 in the Sith Warrior story?

Ever wonder what happened to the old one?

Play the Jedi Knight story :D

I think I might have an idea of who that is. I will get around to the JK story later.

Not sure i would call them "minor" every one has some overlap with the other in terms of over all content. Trooper and the supreme chancellor, Jedi Knight Companion overlaps with the Jedi Counselor story pretty well and as said JK Story with the SW story.

Not sure i would call them "minor" every one has some overlap with the other in terms of over all content. Trooper and the supreme chancellor, Jedi Knight Companion overlaps with the Jedi Counselor story pretty well and as said JK Story with the SW story.

Yep, I have played 6 of 8 classes, and everyone of them I ended up with a revalation: "Ooooh that's what happened there." Definitely not minor if you want the whole picture of the story.