Hatred Quick Escalation - need help

sebakonkol

I saw few parses on which ppl were able to use Leeching Strike in every filler spot in rotation

Here are examples

http://parsely.io/parser/view/494188/0

http://parsely.io/parser/view/492837/0

How they does it? From my calculations it requires 63% base crit chance, which is impossible to get from stats itself

I can have only 1st 4 Leeching Strikes guaranteed with this tactical and Death Knell set bonus (Leecing Strike autocrit)

Is there any 100% sure way to get such effects on phases (like PvP) where I cannot use adrenals?

I love quick escalation, its the main reason ive just rolled back to my old assassin. Damn i love that leech mode.

The parses you link are 1m health dummy with like 19 leeching strike hits, it's all about getting the first hit to crit then you are almost guaranteed rest crits until cooldown occurs or duration falls off. So, those parses are just good rng ones. You get like 75% for leeching base crit giving you 3/4 chance the first is a crit with 3 more following after. So given 1 might be guaranteed from recklessness, its almost more likely for a 1m parse to have full crits than one of them failing. Almost.

Actually i don't think they should be able to use it for every filler spot, because as far as it seems to work for me it won't take more than 4 uses before going on cooldown. Even if i let the debuff fall off it still goes on cooldown after i believe 4 uses.

Lets imagine they somehow line things up perfectly maybe that gives you these cooldowns to use: 2xeradicate(from procs), 2xassassinate(from procs), discharge, creeping terror, death field. Maybe another assasinate from phantom stride. Maybe even a third eradicate could be possible with perfectly aligned procs. This could give enough cooldowns to fill the leeching strike cooldown. Whether it's possible and practical, i dunno, but might be done.

Edited by Duco

I also love this tactical, it makes it fun to play especially in FPs/Solo play.

That first parse you linked to has a youtube video of you search for his name. The secret he does in that parse is that he removes the buff so the ability never goes on cooldown. It will make for a great parse but to do this in pvp/pve i think is impossible. I found this video and got confused how thats possible cause i never reached 22k even, im slightly below all the time.