"Cyan" Eyes option, perhaps also "Amber"?

Terin

To my surprise, I actually *REALLY* like the new "White-eyes" option for Humans. It sounds stupid on paper, but I just really dig being able to have eyes that you can make out from a distance, as they appear to almost have a glow-in-the-dark quality about them.

However, I don't actually care for the color "White" itself. Instead, I would like to see a cool, soothing "Cyan" set of eyes, does in the exact same vein; that is, being unnaturally bright and can be seen in dark areas. Frankly, because my characters tend to be fair-skinned anyways, White-eyes make him seem almost albino in nature, whereas Cyan would greatly compliment his appearance.

Also, since many people might perceive the color Cyan to be too "Republic-oriented", I would also recommend adding an option for "Amber-colored eyes" in the same fashion. For that matter, perhaps they could be Faction-specific, sold as a two-for-one sort of bundle?

They need to make an amber eye color unlock happen. I'm balancing most of my female characters on Dark I for the amber eye color. Kinda screws up my dialogue choices, because I have to stay within that alignment bracket.

They need to make an amber eye color unlock happen. I'm balancing most of my female characters on Dark I for the amber eye color. Kinda screws up my dialogue choices, because I have to stay within that alignment bracket.

Yeah, although I might make it look just a *tad* different from the existing Dark I eyes, just so it doesn't feel like it's riffing off of existing content. Either way, like I said, I just like the style, that you can make out a character's eyes from a distance. Hopefully they'll consider adding more such options in the near future :)

Yeah, I think it would have been nice if the Eye Color Customization Option had been a pack-deal, like the new hair colors and hairstyles were done - with 4 to 6 new choices included. Besides the new White Eyes color, it would have been nice if there was also: Turquoise, Teal, Aqua, Magenta, Indigo, and the colors that Terin had suggested.

Maybe we'll get to see those in a future addition? Let's hope so. And that they can be used by: Humans, Cyborg, Mirialans, Twi'Lek and Zabrak (because I know of some examples of each of those with those eye colors).

You know, having had the White-eyes for a few days now, I have to say... they actually look a bit "evil" now. I suppose that was probably an intended effect, as they look so unnatural, but it really makes me feel all the stronger about getting other eye-colors in a similar style. Like I said, I really like having bright eyes that you can make out from a short distance away, I'd just like more colors.