What a bunch of trash. Your Ticket# 23432261

NuSeC

Background,

I was in a WZ and played the entire match, at the very end of the match while defending a node, time ran out and at the same time, I died. When I clicked the "respawn" button, I was loaded out of the WZ and right back onto the fleet. When this happened I noticed I was awarded no credits, comms nor a match on my daily missions.

I sent a "help-desk" ticket in via the game console (I tried the normal route first!)... below is the response from BW.

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

This is my response0:

Thanks for understanding that I wasted my time in the game and was awarded nothing after completing something and obviously was of no fault of my own. This is the 3rd ticket (unrelated issues) I have placed with you guys that got closed, deflected and brushed off. How about YOU contact your "bug team" about this and award me my credits and comms? I have been a sub from launch and have paid a small fortune in the Cartel Market. I am a loyal player just asking to be treated with at least some level of fairness. And why on Earth would you redirect a customer to RE-FILE the same complaint to another group WITHIN YOUR SAME COMPANY? Do you guys not have a "forward" button?

"Galactic support is our specialty…" Seriously?

End rant!

IF, in their review, it is believed to be a bug in the game, this is the response you will get. I have had them myself, and I completely understand where they are coming from.

In other words, they can't fix it or remedy it and being a bug.... it needs to be bug reported by the player(s). Nothing to get so bent out of shape about IMO. Bug report it and move on.

IF, in their review, it is believed to be a bug in the game, this is the response you will get. I have had them myself, and I completely understand where they are coming from.

In other words, they can't fix it or remedy it and being a bug.... it needs to be bug reported by the player(s). Nothing to get so bent out of shape about IMO. Bug report it and move on.

That's not necessarily true. On the Bounty Hunter Act 3 completion achievement my first couple tickets were answered in the exact same manner. The copy/paste cyborg relations post. I had seen on the forums where others had had their's fixed so I kept putting it back in. After a month wait on a ticket It finally got a human response. They fixed the problem and even granted some coins for the wait.

The tickets for the other achievement bugs didn't get answered before they got fixed in the latest patch, but I now no longer doubt that they could have been. It's just easier for them to claim "it's a bug, sorry can't do anything"' than to find out. Now I'm not saying that they can do anything in this case, but simply getting that response doesn't mean CSRs can't do anything. Only that this specific CSR didn't/couldn't.

The rewards from ONE WZ is really worth you getting this nettled over?

Lmao.

nettled? Time is money son. And my free-time and how I spend it... is valuable to me.

It is the principle of the matter, and this is not the first time it has happened to me or exclusive to me.

Also, the other point is that they want the consumer to take their messages on to another department instead of them sending it over (they even went into great detail about it!). It is one of the laziest things I have saw as far as customer service with the exception of course, being Comcast.

well.. they answered, right? they told him that it was caused by a bug ingame....

so .. why is it bad CS now ?

Because they are asking him to file the same issue to report it as bug rather than they doing it and giving him proper reward for his loss. If it is a known internal issue, then it should automatically be rewarded for the loss and the bug forwarded to the appropriate team, no player/customer intervention required.

Seems CS did respond but you are choosing to ignore what they are saying. Report it via bug report. The team there gets to whomever will get the task of fixing it. Sometimes after these fixes lost rewards get found and make it to the player. Several times pvp season rewards have gone this route. CS does not have magic wand abilities to affect in game changes nor should they (bad things happen when that power gets abused). They send info up the chain of command. Give it some time please.

Announcement: "Now serving Ticket 27. Ticket 27, please step forward...."

Irate customer: "Your customer service sucks."

CSR: "If you have a problem with Customer Service, please see our Complaint Manager."

Irate customer: "You have a Complaint Manager?"

CSR: "That's correct. Our Complaint Manager is Helen Waite."

Irate customer: "So you're telling me to go to Helen Waite?"

CSR: "Yes. Go to Helen Waite. Have a wonderful day."

*CSR pushes button*

Announcement: "Now serving Ticket 28. Ticket 28, please step forward..."

;)

Seems CS did respond but you are choosing to ignore what they are saying. Report it via bug report. The team there gets to whomever will get the task of fixing it. Sometimes after these fixes lost rewards get found and make it to the player. Several times pvp season rewards have gone this route. CS does not have magic wand abilities to affect in game changes nor should they (bad things happen when that power gets abused). They send info up the chain of command. Give it some time please.

Who is talking about a broken wand? It is a known bug. I am not asking they fix the bug for me right now, I am asking they would give me what I had earned during the match.

I should also add that I have thousands and thousands of WZ comms across my account, tens of millions of credits and am an Elite Warlord on the toon this happened to...

I have played this game from launch and placed 3 tickets during that time. It is not like I spam these issues.