Republic Player looking for mature guild

Davewaveman

Hello guys, I'm a 24-year old experienced MMO player that recently gave SWTOR another chance. I've been here with launch, but my PC back then couldn't handle the game so I eventually had to give up.

I've decided to start from scratch and am trying to make a Guardian Tank right now. I've however been looking for a mature guild to join, but most of the guilds I find are Imp side, and neither Reddit nor these boards have any recent posts of guilds looking for players.

I'd very much like to be part of a community while I level and play. Care to help me?

Hello, I am a member of "Honour Renegades". This guild is one of the rep guilds created by imperial players from "Honour", big imperial guild on TOFN. In PVE, there are about 2 HM + 2 SM raids per week on evenings but you can add PU raids on afternoons for players grouping on the fleet to get more comms. In PVP we don't have yet a big team for ranked arenas (on rep side), few of us go ranked as solo or help new 55's to get comms in unranked warzones. Every sunday evenings we try to organise WPVP. Yesterday night for example, we defended rep players on west-Tatooine & east-Alderaan against lvl-55 imps, we closed Alderaan imperial spaceport for about twenty minutes... and said hello to imps on another planet (but their counter-attack with 55's from the fleet was nice). We disbanded our group near 1AM (only 3 players after midnight).

"Honour Renegades" use TS3 and have a website with raidplanner. Being not officer, I can suggest two solutions if you want to try some recruitment:

- Contact Moss'kito, Noée or Oslo'rings ingame (same player) and I will ask officer available to recruit you.

- Ask for Honour Renegades officers on the fleet (/1 general tchat).

Conditions to be recruited are to have a lvl 40+ char. and being mature. There are a few young players in the guild but most of us are 30+, with jobs and families...