Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.

Challenges don't need to be toned down, you can always ask someone to assist you.

This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.

Hmm may be its the charater classes. Not knowing what class you chose for each charater but if one was a DPS and the other a Tank then that may be your real issue. As mentioned already get help, level that charater a level or two and then come back to that quest or you may just roll a whole new charater that can breeze through it.

But then when you do your next quest the charater thats having a hard time now may breeze through it while the other charater will have a hard time.

There is not going to be a perfect class to do every quest in game. But every class will have an easier time in some quests and not as easy in others. Thats just life.

this quest can be done with any class ... simply leave that quest till your about to leave the planet ensure you have your companion ect and go in and pwn it .. simple i played every class to lvl 20+ in beta and did that quest solo+companion every time

I found this quest a little tricky on my SI the first time around, the second time I came back after I got my companion and crushed it. The quest reward wasn't much different from one I had already received so I only came back to it for the additional exp.

If you find it impossible to do without the companion get him first and you will pretty much end up with the same reward anyway, then you can choose if you want the extra exp/revenge or not.

I managed to solo this quest with my lvl 8 Sith Inquisitor on the first attempt during beta but the fight was very close. Then during the next beta weekend with my lvl 8 Sith Warrior, I needed help from my companion.

"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.

If your playing SI time your stun for about half of the mob's HP, It can be knocked back so use that whenever it is up. Also don't use your medkit till your around half HP as well, and always use the highest medkit you have. Also helps to be around 8-9 to solo it

For SW use the same strat only use saber ward instead of a stun since you won't have one. Also best if your level 8-9

I did those exact steps each of the 5 times I made a sith during beta and I never needed a group for Blood Legacy.

Really? I did it at level 6 without much trouble at all. Then again I had Vette with me by then.

I seen a lot of people asking for help with this last night. This was extremely solo-able. I did this at level 7 sith warrior with no companion. Just go buy yourself a more powerful weapon (used the 400credit blade for sale out side the sith temple) and buy a basic med pack and a strength stim.

Kill everything around the pool, heal up and activate the stim. Soak the skull and wipe out the baddy 1 on 1. Use the medpack if you get low on health.... chances are it will be a close fight but you should prevail.

Had no problems with my sith warrior at all, no companion.

On my SI i couldn't do it though, asked a guildy who were around to help, shouldn't be that much of a problem, also the quest reward is nothing awesome, you can save this quest for later.

"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.

True as a "general" rule, but there are exceptions within every mob bracket. Some equal level Elites can be be solo'd, others cannot - and then some classes have an easier time with certain mobs than others. There are also some Strong mobs that are easy and others that will push you to last few % health or kill you easily is make the slightest mistake.

I love how this game can push you to use everything at your disposal and even allows you to "choose" how difficult you make a mob pack for youself.

No..you need to get better at playing your toon mate, I suggest you do so.

this quest can be done with any class ... simply leave that quest till your about to leave the planet ensure you have your companion ect and go in and pwn it .. simple i played every class to lvl 20+ in beta and did that quest solo+companion every time

So your saying wait until you've out leveled a quest and gotten a companion to beat a level 6 quest marked as solo. I didn't have a problem beating this quest but this advice is nonsense.

I've done that quest a couple of times in beta and now, and somehow quite strangely it's easy as pie one time and a major problem another.

I agree. I soloed that quest (no companion) with my SI in beta but had to wait to get my companion this time around in live. I tried it at 6 when I got it and again right before I got Kem Vahl after gaining a level or 2 and I still didn't get anywhere close *shrug*