Unnecessary Loading

It just seems to me that it would be easier on the servers and on the players if inside the flashpoints there was a med droid at the door. Is it entirely necessary that after wiping on a FP I be ported outside the flashpoint, requiring a load, then have to turn around and load again to enter the flashpoint. Just saying seems like it would be faster and less taxing on the servers to just respawn at the entrance of the FP. More often than not you will be going right back into it. Any thoughts or concerns??

I agree as long as of course there was some kind of a bubble that prevented you from leaving the medical droid area until everyone was out of combat. Otherwise it would be too easy to cheat and run back after you die.

If you load fast enough - at least in lowbie flashpoints - you can rush a boss like this. A group I was in (with no healers, facepalmingly enough) dropped Ghuli from Black Talon through rushing him. I managed to tank him easily enough on my Assassin and kept him in combat so the rest of my group could run back and drop him.