Bound Cartel Market Armour Set

Gedalya

I purchased an armour set in the cartel market; from a silver armour pack. I right clicked the set and it made it bound. I do not recall getting a warning message. Do you get a warning message when you right click a armour set from the cartel market? I was hoping to be able to sell it but can't now.

When you a box of an armor set, or anything else that is packaged up, and you right-click it to open it, even if you're just taking a look inside, the box becomes bound to you even if you don't take anything out. You can still sell the items inside but you'll have to take them out and sell them individually on the GTN. Alternatively, you could advertise on the fleet or your capital planet that you have the complete set for sale.

When you buy anything from the Cartel Market, it will be bound to your character for 36 hours after you "claim" it. After that timer runs out, you will be able to sell it.

If the item is a "box", any item you remove from the "box" will be bound to your character for 36 hours after you remove it from the box. As with the "box" itself, once that timer runs out, you will be able to sell the item.

If you're buying the "box" to sell the item(s) inside, just pull the items immediately and start the timers on them, and save yourself a day and a half waiting for the timer on the "box" to run out.