Unable to play KOTFE

LeCurPansat

Hey Guys,

After I finished Chapter VII : Lady of Sorrows , I was suck after the end of that mission . Chapter VIII would not start on its own , so I reseted chapter VII and proceeded with going through the mission again . After the mission , it took me to the Imperial StarFleet , the questline dissapeared completrly and I am just unsure on how to play KOTFE again ... I cannot find it anywhere .. Submitted an ingame ticket , but so far no reply from them .. Their phone number does not work either ..

Does anyone know a fix for this ?

Hey Guys,

After I finished Chapter VII : Lady of Sorrows , I was suck after the end of that mission . Chapter VIII would not start on its own , so I reseted chapter VII and proceeded with going through the mission again . After the mission , it took me to the Imperial StarFleet , the questline dissapeared completrly and I am just unsure on how to play KOTFE again ... I cannot find it anywhere .. Submitted an ingame ticket , but so far no reply from them .. Their phone number does not work either ..

Does anyone know a fix for this ?

Shift+E will open the "Chapters" menu, and from there you should be able to choose Chapter VIII.