Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

u killed Ilum as I was rerolling Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
u killed Ilum as I was rerolling Republic

Murah
02.29.2012 , 08:18 AM | #1
Are you kidding me. The whole reason I rerolled Republic was because they were underdogs in Ilum.

The landscape in Ilum is genius for 8 man roam groups, messing with zergs, fighting each other. The terrain, the size of the zone, it's very well done. It's biggest problem was population imbalance, and Republic not leaving the base most of the time.

My guildies and I rerolled Republic, and now you shot Ilum in the head. from patch notes.
"Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones."

bw, if you have a plan to make Ilum mean anything, implement it soon plsktx.
Reunion Guild

Seductivpancakes
02.29.2012 , 08:29 AM | #2
I hope you and your guild didn't delete your Imp characters.

Panzerbase
02.29.2012 , 08:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Murah View Post
Are you kidding me. The whole reason I rerolled Republic was because they were underdogs in Ilum.

The landscape in Ilum is genius for 8 man roam groups, messing with zergs, fighting each other. The terrain, the size of the zone, it's very well done. It's biggest problem was population imbalance, and Republic not leaving the base most of the time.

My guildies and I rerolled Republic, and now you shot Ilum in the head. from patch notes.
"Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones."

bw, if you have a plan to make Ilum mean anything, implement it soon plsktx.
I wouldn't use genius and Ilum in the same sentence boss.
Damn you've been sliced in two.