Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ilum fix ? are you serious Bioware ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ilum fix ? are you serious Bioware ?

Monkfishysnow
02.29.2012 , 05:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Drungus View Post
I think it's an even bigger fail that you're thinking it's the personal turrets used to shoot at people. It's the big turrets on either side of the base which are shooting up into the sky.
Who wouldn't think that? If they remove those you can no longer cap the base... that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard even from bioware. Also the fact it says "two of the turrets" implies that there are more than 2 turrets also a lot of other people believe it's the personal cannons, I think you're on your own believing it's the two large capping turrets.

VincentWolf
02.29.2012 , 05:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Manigma View Post
The real fix is letting you get kills in WZ instead of Ilum - a sure fix so I don't have to go to that god forsaken place anymore.
QFT. Finally I won't have to spend hours just running around ilum, hoping for a loose imp to kill. And then another. And then another. And then one more. And one more...

FarseerTera
02.29.2012 , 05:17 AM | #23
I think it's an even bigger fail that you're thinking it's the personal turrets used to shoot at people. It's the big turrets on either side of the base which are shooting up into the sky.
Bwaaahahahaha ^This! you read my mind mate.

People really should learn to read before posting QQ's

Wapofoc
02.29.2012 , 05:17 AM | #24
Didnt say they were stopping the cap of the bases, just the shooting in the air, the constant shooting of them causes some of the lag on Ilum

FarseerTera
02.29.2012 , 05:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Monkfishysnow View Post
Who wouldn't think that? If they remove those you can no longer cap the base... that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard even from bioware. Also the fact it says "two of the turrets" implies that there are more than 2 turrets also a lot of other people believe it's the personal cannons, I think you're on your own believing it's the two large capping turrets.
It actually say "the two turrets that shoot into the sky" so erm yeah that kinda rules out the personal cannonc mate.

Mamono
02.29.2012 , 05:28 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Michel_NL View Post
I read the new patch notes and i see your going to disable 2 turrets on each side to increase FPS, are you serious or in a joke phase ??? this won't fix the problem at all. When all people are away from the ilum base i get 60-70fps, as soon more people come to the base the more my fps drops. This is the same on other places (like central assault, nothern assault etc).

Bioware's don't blame the turrets for your ****** fps issue.
OMG LOL. I cant belive this. But on the other hand, I should have expecetd this.
Just look at the way they "fixed" the "high settings" in graphics options. They removed high, and renamed medium to High.

The way EA/BW is fixing this game now is like pissing in your pants because you are freezing.
Intel® Core i7-960 Processor.
3x Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9
2x Corsair SSD Force Series GT 120GB in RAID 0
1x XFX Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5

CapuchinSeven
02.29.2012 , 05:29 AM | #27
This.

Jessh people on these forums are dumb. And yet STILL people keep rage posting "omg y r u do this".

READ THE ABOVE QUOTE.
I know chop-knees.

Darxus
02.29.2012 , 05:32 AM | #28
The one huge lag issue I get is when the yellow text comes onto screen telling a capture point has changed hands, at this point I drop to nearly 0 FPS, then after the notification is done i go back to 10-20 depending where i am, wish they would really fix this

Michel_NL
02.29.2012 , 05:35 AM | #29
I am talking about those 2, the ones the imps/republics can destroy.

Those don't couse any FPS issues at all, like i said when i am at base (for you outside base) i don't experiance any fps drops if no one is there, i get stable 60-70 fps. When 20-30 players are coming the fps drops already, no matter what place you are.

Quote: Originally Posted by Darxus View Post
The one huge lag issue I get is when the yellow text comes onto screen telling a capture point has changed hands, at this point I drop to nearly 0 FPS, then after the notification is done i go back to 10-20 depending where i am, wish they would really fix this
Yep, we all do. I wonder why that has not yet been fixed . I also noticed if you use your inventory (or any other tab above) a few times the game hangs or crash to desktop.

Drungus
02.29.2012 , 05:45 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Michel_NL View Post
I am talking about those 2, the ones the imps/republics can destroy.
I know I wasn't talking to you.