Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ilum fix ? are you serious Bioware ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ilum fix ? are you serious Bioware ?

AstralProjection
02.29.2012 , 08:12 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Relj View Post
if anyone cares to recall BW had a major lag issue on Taris due to the quest journal. The fix was to untrack your missions to improve performance. On Ilum you can try to untrack them but they repop everytime one is changed. That check is always going on so while it may not be the sole cause, it is definetly a factor.
Yeah, I already do this, but god...wouldn't it have been better to just tie that info to the map?

Having it in your quest log is just annoying. Not a big deal, but hopefully will be a common sense fix coming soon.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Softcore PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Poet Warlord | International Guild

Ewgal
02.29.2012 , 08:14 AM | #42
No it isn't a joke I think. There are Ilum terrain features that probably hamper fps. Bioware haven't admitted this, but likely some features they tested by removal.
May the farce be with you

Wildcat
02.29.2012 , 08:16 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by AstralProjection View Post
Yeah, I already do this, but god...wouldn't it have been better to just tie that info to the map?

Having it in your quest log is just annoying. Not a big deal, but hopefully will be a common sense fix coming soon.
Yeah, I am sick of Ilum freezing every time one of those things changes.

When you UNTRACK something, it should STAY untracked until you manually change the setting.

Also, when are we going to be able to delete quests from our quest journal? I've got stuff in there that it won't let me drop, to the point that the Ilum control points when they show up puts me at the limit of quests you can have in the journal...
Wildcat: 50 Sage, Wildkat: 50 Shadow, J'ackk: 45 Scoundrel, Thrashh: 39 Mercenary