"The Rogue Council" Recruiting!!!

vxoe

Greetings,

We are a European Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic on Republic side. We aim to enjoy the game with a dedicated and friendly group of like minded players. As a guild our initial objective will be that of exploration and discovery. However we do have long term goals.

1. To create a warm and helpful community. Everyone will be expected to be kind and courteous to one another and supportive in each other's goals.

2. Team based Player vs. Environment Game play. This is the primary game play focus of The Rogue Council, to get involved in leveling together, running instances together and tackling any end game group focused content.

3. Crafting - We will provide resources to crafters, who in turn will outfit the guild. Everyone will be expected to either craft themselves or acquire resources for Rogue Council crafters. The idea here is to encourage an environment where if you need something it can be made, but we'll need to support our crafters to achieve this.

"The Rogue Council" is an active guild that needs a few more active raid ready people. Meaning that we need people with Columni/Rakata gear.

We've already managed to clear several Ops on SM/HM but we wanna go further and try to get more people for 16 man raids. We want a solid 8/16 people for doing OPS raid nights on Tuesday 7.30pm CET and on Sunday at 8.00pm CET. If you are interested you can always apply on our website:

http://theroguecouncil.co.uk

We are also active on the Pvp scene for the ones interested!

You could also contact me in game: Vxoe

We hope to see you soon and do not be shy to post an application or ask me in game.

Vxoe

Yes,

We do Ops raids mostly on Sunday and Tuesday. It occasionally happens that we might do a raid on another die, but not often.

We are trying to get a 2nd 8man Ops up and running. So we can do 16 man raids later on.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm looking to join an RP guild. I used to play SWG from when it was released to when they shut it down and now playing SWTOR. Can't always get on due to work but still play fairly often. In game I'm Westfield, a level 15 Sage on GMT and looking to join a guild. If you're still recruiting please send me an in game mail and let me know how I go about joining.