Renegades on the Recruiting Rampage[tm]

Ainil

Ahoy fellow Space Travelers!

Renegades, a well established guild, formerly known as The Cabal Collective, is - as ever - open to new members!

We are a very active guild and this is a perfect time to join us as we've never had this much going on as right now. Frequent RP events, Ops, PVP, all manner of guild activities, something's happening nearly every day!

In terms of RP we have a main theme which allows for all manner of RPers. Sith, Mando, bounty hunters, imperial intelligence and everything in between! We also have a number of continuous story-lines with plot and intrigue to which everybody can add their own stories.

We bolster one of the best decorated Guild Strongholds and Flagships on the server (and beyond) if I do say so myself. Don't believe me? Feel free to check it out!

As for PVE content, we run all manner flashpoints or Ops, from the easiest ones like Karagga's Palace to the most difficult like Temple of Sactifice. Some of us enjoy the challenge of, say, hardmode flashpoints, others - are more than happy to relax in tacticals.

Our goal was to build a true community where everybody can find a home for themselves and a friendly space to simply have fun. After all that's the reason we play the game in the first place, right?

As a guild, we're on the mature side with an experienced and fully commited leadership and a loosely enforced 18+ rule. In truth, we have only two requirements from prospective guildies: play nice and enjoy yourselves.

If you wish for more info, don't hesitate to check out our website at renegadesguild<dot>swtorhost<dot>com

If interested interested in joining, simply contact us in game by messaging Loken'xaro, Blood'bayne or myself - Kerowyn. You can also type Renegades in WHO and you'll see plenty of us there and ready to help out.

In the meantime, Cheers, people!

And to see more about how we roll, check out this little video:

Edited by Ainil

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...