Yavin Stronghold Price

Agann

So am I missing something here??

Tatooine, which was the previous most expensive unlock totals were:

9.5 mil, or 10100k CC

Yavin, which is now the current most expensive unlock:

13mil, or 20500k CC

How is the CC double when the credit cost is only 3.5mil more which is just about 1/3rd more in price.

**edit**

Looks like live price is lower, I'll have to verify when I get home..

Edited by Agann

It is pricey but it is worth it. I thought that I would start decorating from the start but now I am only confused where to put everything.

It is so awesome designed!

Wouldn't say it's worth $150 lol. The CC price is just insane especially after Tatooine was about half that and it's bigger hook wise. That is just ridiculous. Thought it was originally 11K ish on pts?

That's because that is NOT the accurate prices. You will notice that they were all 2k on Dulfy. Doesn't that seem sort of placeholderish? That's exactly what that was.

Current prices are about half of that overall. It's roughly 1/1000 the credit cost for each unlock. On dulfy, if you scroll down, you will see a post with the correct ( mostly, they got 1 wrong that Dulfy corrected ) numbers.

Also, don't forget that most of us get tons of CC for free. It makes it difficult to make a simple "X coins = X money" comparison.

That being said, yes. CC numbers are often wonky compared to credit costs. I see this a lot in the legacy unlocks. They can be twice as many CC and virtually the same credits. Not sure how exactly they come up with their values.

Wouldn't say it's worth $150 lol. The CC price is just insane especially after Tatooine was about half that and it's bigger hook wise. That is just ridiculous. Thought it was originally 11K ish on pts?

True, I did not realize that the old number added up to $150 that would have been way to much.

It is more reasonable now