Decoration idea: magnetic stabilizers

phalczen

Could we get wall decorations that were the little magnetic stabilizers used for several datacrons and a few other things in the game? Seems like it would be a good addition to areas like Tat homestead or the Yavin 4 temple where there are multiple exposed levels. Just thinking it would be kind of cool to use the MGGS to grapple up to the second level in that temple.

We get a thing to click on in the Yavin stronghold, watch the feed when they show the temple and you will see.

It will not get you to the second level but on the roof though

I had forgotten that from the stream. But, I was thinking of the ground level mezzanine up to the balcony level. You know, instead of walking up the stairs you grapple to it. Currently, there aren't a lot of strongholds that could benefit from this decoration, but it would be cool in the few that could.

I had forgotten that from the stream. But, I was thinking of the ground level mezzanine up to the balcony level. You know, instead of walking up the stairs you grapple to it. Currently, there aren't a lot of strongholds that could benefit from this decoration, but it would be cool in the few that could.

Yes it would be cool but I doubt they will change the current strongholds except add more hooks to Tattooine.

Yes it would be cool but I doubt they will change the current strongholds except add more hooks to Tattooine.

He means a decoration you can place on a hook, though. Not add more to the actual stronghold.

He means a decoration you can place on a hook, though. Not add more to the actual stronghold.

I think it will be difficult to make a decoration like that, but not impossible. Players could probably be stuck at all kinds of places if we could jump up wherever we like.