Black Talon Flashpoint Bug!

During one of the bridge cutscenes on the Black Talon, Everyone else ran off but my camera still showed us all standing in the same spot. I could move back and forth and the camera panned like it usually does but it wasnt following me, just a ghost of me. Then when I relogged Blackness of space and only my UI was showing. nothing else.

Anyone else have this issue?

I had the exact same problem....I could hear the rest of my group running around but my screen showed all 4 of us in one place....group had to kick me. I came back and was able to do the combat but at the end of next conversation.....same thing.....after the 3rd time they decided not to invite me.

I will not be doing anymore of these untill this is fixed....i dont want a bug to sully my reputation.

Had same problem as well. Tho the first time i did BT with 4 players i didn't have any problems. In the evening i did another round, only difference i did the 2 man version. After most of the dialoge scene's I had the problem discribed here.

i had to get kicked and reinvited 5-6 times, really anoying.

This is the only thread i found about it, hope the problem be resolved quickly.

Not sure if it was a bug or not, but I chose go to Drumond Kaas but it ported me back to the Station to restart the whole FP again... :/

I believe it's whoever wins the roll for choosing where to go. They can choose to go back and you all go back.

Second, you can take the shuttle rather than playing the FP over again if you don't want to. It's in the room adjacent to the one where you "board" the Talon.

I'm having a game crashing bug every time I go to kill the Captain. The game freezes on my character with my lightsaber at the Captain's throat, then crash to desktop. Playing through this solo with my companion.

I have exactly the same problem and i never get the 100 dark side points awarded in the case i skip the scene with "space".

Not sure if it was a bug or not, but I chose go to Drumond Kaas but it ported me back to the Station to restart the whole FP again... :/

same crap happened to me, most annoying thing ever. I dont see a point in running FlashPoints if a simple disconnect can waste all your time and effort.

• 4 weeks later...