Placing pets, speeders. Log on to each char..?

siegeshot

Can someone please tell me why my speeders and pets aren't shared across my account when I try to place them? I literally have a 200+ row spreadsheet of each mount and pet on each char and I STUPIDLY STUPIDLY assumed I wouldn't actually have to use it to place my pets / speeders... I only created it to make sure I didn't buy dupes.

Why aren't they shared across my account just for the sake of placement?

Why?

I literally have a 200+ row spreadsheet of each mount and pet on each char

While you can't place pets/mounts owned by the characters you aren't logged in as, every mount and pet can be used as a decoration only once (if you have mount X on two characters and place it with one of them, once you log into your other character that hass mount X you will find that you will not be able to place mount X, as its decoration amount will be 0/1) so if you have one character with all and more mounts and pets your other characterr have, you will only have to decorate with that character.

Not sure if its a bug or not , but I was able to place more than 1 hk-51 and taun-taun in the same stronghold , from different characters of course.

Perhaps what I said applies only to mounts as I've only had time to test those before the servers shut down.