So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

abokado

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or what?

(http://dulfy.net/2013/03/26/swtor-makeb-macrobinoculars-and-seeker-droids-preview/)

This is rather annoying. I was glad we finally got some SGR content with Makeb, but since I only play female characters in the empire... I'm out of luck, or what?

Roll a male on empire, or a female on pub. The Empire has always been a sausagefest anyway...

Just as long as i get the film rights on the repub side I'm golden with this..

roll on !!

Bow Chica wow WOw!

serious note : that does seems strange that choice....but maybe it was easiest to implement at the start and roll out the changes later.

Edited by CrazyCanukk

or maybe a more logical explanation is that the same gender flirts are not available if your character is already married... or even more obvious is if no flirts are available period! on the condition if your spouse is present as your active companion?

yes I hope that just her character was unable to or did not come across the few there are... hopefully. if that is the case :eek:

Both female questgivers for GSI on Empire were SGR options for my female Juggernaut. It's just not overt - you need to derail a conversation and specifically ask about that person for it to open up.

The same goes for the male/male Empire option I found. On one character I didn't ask about him, but on the other I asked who his master was and ta-da, [Flirt] option.

If you're interested in a character, ask them about themselves and you may find it is in fact an SGR option. Take a neutral, "all business" approach and you won't see them.

I will be quite unhappy if my female Mara can't have SGR...But I'm hoping this "empire is male, republic is female" stuff is the result of a game of telephone, and not official.

Since it's not obvious to you...

Imps new companion = guy

Pubs new companion = gurl

New companion? What are you talking about? Did I miss something?

The SGR on Makeb is only supposed to be with NPCs.

I'm only guessing - but the only possible reason is that our Pub contact/companion/npc is female, while the Imps contact/companion/npc is male.

I don't think they sold Makeb as some FFA sex planet - so the idea that you'll be able to flirt with any random NPC is just stupid. It's just a story arc, hence one new 'romance' option per side.

I'm only guessing - but the only possible reason is that our Pub contact/companion/npc is female, while the Imps contact/companion/npc is male.

They are probably the female/male featured on the cover art for Makeb.

The female on the cover is wearing an outfit that looks similar to the female shown in Dulfy's photo (hard to tell from behind, though).

this is stupid. shame on u bioware

What's stupid? That they started somewhere or that they included it at all?

You need to remember - it's still a STORY! You'll be able to romance (presumably) the main charter in your story...male or female. Imps main character looks to be a Sith lord who's seen more than a few sabre battles in his time, the Pubs main character looks to be a rugged smuggler type npc, similar to a female Han Solo.