Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A guy is intentionally throwing matches on SF Server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A guy is intentionally throwing matches on SF Server

Rion_Starkiller
08.14.2018 , 08:43 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Beckwith View Post
I didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to Devs to see this. There is a guy on SF server that is intentionally not healing and intentionally killing his own team mates if their are sith on his team. He admitted it in general chat on fleet about 2 or 3mins ago. I would suggest everyone report this guy if you can if you are on SF. He said he does this in Ranked matches and Unranked matches.
I think I know who this guy is. I was playing regs the other night and some guy was using the "say" channel to tell everyone that he had too many sith on his team and that's why we lost.

... meanwhile i'm looking at his 400k total dps on the scoreboard like "really, guy?" I chose to keep quiet because and not say anything because honestly, I was speechless.
-Beruhl / Pewgilist
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Soon™
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.

LordTurin
08.14.2018 , 01:54 PM | #22
Report him, take screenshots of his trash talking/admitting he is throwing/the scoreboard at the end, and send them directly to Keith/Eric.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

TrixxieTriss
08.14.2018 , 10:18 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
Report him, take screenshots of his trash talking/admitting he is throwing/the scoreboard at the end, and send them directly to Keith/Eric.
Exactly. Because what he is doing is griefing people and it’s against the TOS.
Quote:
Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play
Just link this TOS when you make the report and point out he is disrupting the normal flow of game play.