Pod Racing!!!

Raygrin

Who else thinks adding the ablility to buy and upgrade your own pod racer, as well as race others in this game would be epic? I mean everyone remembers pod racing on the N64 i think this would be a huge thing if they decided to add this to the game. what do you all think?

Sorry mate, i don't think that this will happen sometime in the near future. A Race is difficult to handle. (A fight won't be so difficult.)

There is a simple reason, the server and their positioning routine. Check the following:

- go stick on a friend an let him run a few meters

- ask him at what range he can see you

- compare this range with yours you see

If you cross the finish line an see you are the winner and someone is right behind you, he may see himself as winner. Positioning, sad but true.

(Ask some former LotrO players if they know the reason why Turbine drop the horse races)

Sorry mate, i don't think that this will happen sometime in the near future. A Race is difficult to handle. (A fight won't be so difficult.)

There is a simple reason, the server and their positioning routine. Check the following:

- go stick on a friend an let him run a few meters

- ask him at what range he can see you

- compare this range with yours you see

If you cross the finish line an see you are the winner and someone is right behind you, he may see himself as winner. Positioning, sad but true.

(Ask some former LotrO players if they know the reason why Turbine drop the horse races)

In Swoop Bike racing you post a time and it gets compared to the times of others. One bike on the track at a time.

We'll probably see swoop racing before pazaak. 1st, they can use the space mission's template and modify it for swoop racing. 2nd, I don't think they would like to introduce "gambling" to the game in the form of pazaak. Personally, I think it's stupid but you know some idiot is going to be like "You're making my child a gambling addict!".