Stronghold challenge

prote

A decorated stronghold can take months to create and many players don't even visit to appreciate the creative that can go into Martha Stewarting a stronghold. I purpose or request that developers come up with a mission for players to visit player strongholds and create a fun interaction with maybe a voting system for creative and prizes for stronghold owners and credits or prizes for players who participate in the mission.

:ph_thank_you:

• 5 weeks later...

This is a Good Idea, however it has problems. As Discussed in the other Threads (I think) It would be hard to find Bipartisan Judges who are constantly available. If you have a Competitive Streak, then you'll do these Non-stop (In my XP), and others who just want to have fun and Maybe win will be Completely Destroyed.

Also on a Personal Level what kind of prizes?

It's still a good Idea! I like it!

A decorated stronghold can take months to create and many players don't even visit to appreciate the creative that can go into Martha Stewarting a stronghold. I purpose or request that developers come up with a mission for players to visit player strongholds and create a fun interaction with maybe a voting system for creative and prizes for stronghold owners and credits or prizes for players who participate in the mission.

:ph_thank_you:

Months? Try a 1 1/2 (years) to do Yavin at the very least. I just finished Yavin and then yank all my other stronghold decorations out (other than the useful items, banks, gtn, etc) and am going to redo them again.

Edited by casirabit