Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UNDER not circumstances do not remove 200/100 win requirement for team ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
UNDER not circumstances do not remove 200/100 win requirement for team ranked

Lord_Dank
03.12.2020 , 03:42 PM | #21
a group of 8 win traders will still get it easily

omaan
03.12.2020 , 04:10 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
LOL becuase of players like you I am glad these changes are there. Imagine you get top3 for getting 15 wins in team ranked compared to a person who gets a top3 in solo ranked after 500 matches......
he is just one of that french wintrade crew so of course he will ask devs to remove win requirement so they all could get top rewards for like 10-40 easy wins against their own friends who just did nothing
Support the most evil, mad and cruel sith named Stain by clicking this small link http://www.swtor.com/r/wSmNkK You will get additional 7 days of subscription while i get some goodies
May the kek be with you. Save ranked and class balance pls

merovejec
03.12.2020 , 04:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
he is just one of that french wintrade crew so of course he will ask devs to remove win requirement so they all could get top rewards for like 10-40 easy wins against their own friends who just did nothing
Why do french cheat so much in these days??
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

omaan
03.12.2020 , 06:48 PM | #24
Why do french cheat so much in these days??
i think you know the main guy on DM who sells cheated accounts so it's not surprising
Support the most evil, mad and cruel sith named Stain by clicking this small link http://www.swtor.com/r/wSmNkK You will get additional 7 days of subscription while i get some goodies

KittyKat_Karrot
03.12.2020 , 07:26 PM | #25
actually i didn't even read that this was for 4s only, was talking about solos lol. Also, imagine needing 500 wins to get a top 3 in solos, I got mine in around 70 last season

omaan
03.12.2020 , 08:44 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KittyKat_Karrot View Post
actually i didn't even read that this was for 4s only, was talking about solos lol. Also, imagine needing 500 wins to get a top 3 in solos, I got mine in around 70 last season
Erh what?solos? 4s? Both tr and sr are 4s just for tr you need to make a group. Oh and what about main thread title which has ending FOR TEAM RANKED

merovejec
03.13.2020 , 05:33 AM | #27
Erh what?solos? 4s? Both tr and sr are 4s just for tr you need to make a group. Oh and what about main thread title which has ending FOR TEAM RANKED
This is what you get, people buy wintraded accounts and dont even know what game mode it is for I have seen quiete a few accounts on DM with around 5000 achievements points, so I guess those are such accounts.
Merovejec

merovejec
03.13.2020 , 05:35 AM | #28
i think you know the main guy on DM who sells cheated accounts so it's not surprising
As far as I know he Swiss, they speak several languages so thats probably missleading. I honestly doubt that accounts are in demand now for this game, cannot imagine anyone being so stupid to buy, but yeah you never know. Even credits got very expensive to buy now due to the credit sinks introduced in the game now.
Merovejec

omaan
03.13.2020 , 05:54 AM | #29
As far as I know he Swiss, they speak several languages so thats probably missleading. I honestly doubt that accounts are in demand now for this game, cannot imagine anyone being so stupid to buy, but yeah you never know. Even credits got very expensive to buy now due to the credit sinks introduced in the game now.
Yeah he is swiss but for some reason he always writes or speaks in french language and often writes phrases like "France best" etc. Most of his wintrade helpers are french

KittyKat_Karrot
03.13.2020 , 02:53 PM | #30
Maybe it's different for you eurocucks, but here in America, "4s" means team ranked only. Hence, "q 4s". OP was about team ranked, but worth bringing attention to idea that the win requirement should be removed for solo ranked even if it stays for teams.