Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UNDER not circumstances do not remove 200/100 win requirement for team ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
UNDER not circumstances do not remove 200/100 win requirement for team ranked

omaan
03.09.2020 , 01:10 PM | #1
I see many wintraders getting top or gold spots with like 10-40 wins only hoping that in the end developers will remove the 200 /100 win requirement for getting top 96 or gold rewards. If this requirement will be removed it means wintraders and bot users in team ranked WILL WIN and all your actions WERE FOR NOTHING.

win requirements MUST STAY in any case even if no one will be able to get 100 or 200 wins since giving rewards to one is better than giving it to cheaters and wintraders which team ranked is full of now.

First you need to fix team ranked so it becomes more legit (return back mats so all types of teams start playing it again, provide other incentives, monitor suspicious fights etc) and only after team ranked can provide any rewards
Support the most evil, mad and cruel sith named Stain by clicking this small link http://www.swtor.com/r/wSmNkK You will get additional 7 days of subscription while i get some goodies
May the kek be with you. Save ranked and class balance pls

JediMasterAlex
03.09.2020 , 01:24 PM | #2
I completely agree. Group ranked is a dead game mode that requires coordination between teams to even function at all. Even the legit players have no reason to be rewarded for playing so few games, let alone the wintraders that you mention.

soo-low
03.09.2020 , 02:09 PM | #3
Everyone complains about group ranked being dead, yet no one attempts to make a team and queue.

JediMasterAlex
03.09.2020 , 03:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by soo-low View Post
Everyone complains about group ranked being dead, yet no one attempts to make a team and queue.
I don't complain about it. I just state facts. And it's not like you can make a team and just queue whenever you want. You have to actively coordinate with the other teams to queue at the same time. That's not how the system is supposed to work. No one should be getting rewards playing that way, so Stain is right, Bioware should definitely keep the win requirements in place. If Bioware actually wants group ranked to revive, they need to add some other kind of incentive for people to queue (preferably not mats, because then people can just farm matfarmers for rating again).

Beyrahl
03.09.2020 , 10:50 PM | #5
i might get bronze in group ranked with the current game requirements.
1500 bronze is gonna be pog
though group ranked really needs more players, it's fun even with how messy balance is right now.

omaan
03.10.2020 , 09:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beyrahl View Post
i might get bronze in group ranked with the current game requirements.
1500 bronze is gonna be pog
though group ranked really needs more players, it's fun even with how messy balance is right now.
It is dev's fault that team ranked turned into team wintrade. They shouldn't have listened to those few whiners who cried about mat farmers and queue dodgers. It is much better to have few queue dodgers, decent teams, top teams and mat farmers compared to what we have now - full wintrading and zero legit in team ranked which can't be even called "team ranked"
Support the most evil, mad and cruel sith named Stain by clicking this small link http://www.swtor.com/r/wSmNkK You will get additional 7 days of subscription while i get some goodies

merovejec
03.10.2020 , 01:01 PM | #7
I mean if they were to remove this requirement I would be very very upset about the Devs, seriously. As I said before they should remove rewards from team ranked, due to easy exploitation. With these win requirements that will happen as people will not reach the needed wins and therefore get no rewards, which is fair and correct.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

omaan
03.10.2020 , 03:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I mean if they were to remove this requirement I would be very very upset about the Devs, seriously. As I said before they should remove rewards from team ranked, due to easy exploitation. With these win requirements that will happen as people will not reach the needed wins and therefore get no rewards, which is fair and correct.
I created this thread for devs as a precosious warning since i started to notice that many well-known wintraders are geting top spots in team ranked with like 10-40 wins and i wonder why they are doing it if they know they won't be able to get 200 wins legit under tr current condition? What they trying to achieve with spending time on this? The only idea that comes is that wintraders are hoping that win requirement will be removed for team ranked

DzastinBiberi
03.11.2020 , 12:51 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by soo-low View Post
^

This dude got it!

Sertar
03.11.2020 , 03:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post
^

This dude got it!
He didnít. A game mode that doesnít pop on a regular basis without requiring heavy player coordination is dead. For player coordinated events or practice games there is the Challenge system.