Question regarding Bounty Hunter ability

MatthewTerzian

Hopefully this is just a dumb question with a simple answer, regardless it is driving me insane.

So I have done every other class other and am currently completing Bounty Hunter story. At what level do I gain the ability that does heavy damage to targets 'Only usable on targets at or below 30% max health.' i.e. Sith Inquisitor's Assassinate or Smuggler's Quickdraw ?

Reason I ask is because I am now level 50 and still unable to learn it; I could have sworn you get the ability at least at level 50. Every other class has a similar ability so I'm stumped as to why my Hunter hasn't learnt it yet. Or perhaps I misremembered and you only get it at a later level?

Any help on even the name of the ability would be helpful as I have tried to search for it and the level you learn it but alas to no avail. Crazy that I've been playing this game since 2015 and still have to ask things like this! Ah well I'm just desperate for an answer now lol.

It never had an execute ability ever.

I'm saying out of all the current and old issues of the base class I have never heard anyone say that having no execute ability was the problem.

Forget the label and just think of it them as another damage ability. As long as the mechanics of doing damage are not horrible it's no big deal that there's special conditions on some abilities.

The one ability that can be called an "execute" is a proc that grants 75% more damage on Missile Blast if your DoT ticks on someone below 30% and has a 15s CD on the proc. That's on the IO merc advanced class of BH. It is definitely not a reason to play IO merc.

Edited by Gyronamics