Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you guys think about getting rid of the cover mechanic?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
What do you guys think about getting rid of the cover mechanic?

jboone
09.12.2013 , 11:11 AM | #21
why would i want something that gives me 20% defense, immunity to interrupts and makes juggs and marauder's leap useless gone? maybe fix cover pulse, but please don't get rid of cover itself.
Sniper-> Reported-> The Harbinger

Jekan
09.12.2013 , 03:37 PM | #22
Keep cover and cover pulse the way it is. Here's why: Cover Pulse is the ONLY 360 degree knockback in the game. Would you like to lose that and be like the hapless sorc that has to be facing a frontal cone to do a knockback?

No, thank you.

Keep it the way it is.
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters

af_raptura
09.12.2013 , 04:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekan View Post
Keep cover and cover pulse the way it is. Here's why: Cover Pulse is the ONLY 360 degree knockback in the game.
Jet Boost

http://www.torhead.com/ability/dK8kTM6/jet-boost
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

Jekan
09.13.2013 , 03:22 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
Ok, fine, the only 360 degree knockback that doesn't deal damage (thus not break your stuns) in the game .
Jekana - 55 Sniper(Eng/Leth) | T'vor - 50 Powertech (Shield) | Docfeelgood - 44 Sorc (Healer)
Jnx - 37 Gunslinger(SS)

I've heard there are worse snipers on the Bastion than me, but I don't believe it. I elevate being a scrub to a whole new level.
Eternal Dominion
Ghostbusters