Making my Character Select Bigger?

JenniferO

Not a new player, but don't where else to put this. I've been trying to make everything on my home-screen bigger (The legendary status icon and my character select). I've already searched settings and the interface editor for it, but no luck. Unless I'm blind I think I'm missing something here. Any help would be appreciated.

When you open the Interface Editor, you should be able to select the character icon on the screen to get the "Player Frame" item show up in the lower part of the Interface Editor. There is an option there to change the "Scale" from 0.25 to 1.25, with 1.0 being the default usually. This will interact with the "Global Scale" setting of the entire interface. You can change that between 0.25 and 4.0 and have it impact the scale of the individual element.

Changing all of these conservatively, with small increments and trying them out for a few hours each is my recommendation; the results can get weird very fast.

Edited by mike_carton

When you open the Interface Editor, you should be able to select the character icon on the screen to get the "Player Frame" item show up in the lower part of the Interface Editor. There is an option there to change the "Scale" from 0.25 to 1.25, with 1.0 being the default usually. This will interact with the "Global Scale" setting of the entire interface. You can change that between 0.25 and 4.0 and have it impact the scale of the individual element.

Changing all of these conservatively, with small increments and trying them out for a few hours each is my recommendation; the results can get weird very fast.

Sadly, that doesn't affect the character select screen.

I understood the question as referring to the character's icon that is towards the bottom of the screen usually; the one we right-click to select Loot Discipline, Reset Phase, and so on.

If this is about the character selection screen, then it'd be interesting to see if anyone has a solution.

The Character Selection screen is not included in the Interface Editor, so there is no officially allowed way to adjust it other than the Graphics > Resolution drop-down in the Settings, which probably does not go high enough to satisfy OP's requirements.

Any further changes would have to be made directly in the local client files, and I am almost 100% sure that this would fall into the category of "modifying local files for the purposes of changing/affecting local client presentation or behaviour" that Bioware have previously said can result in account suspensions or bans (back when they clamped down on the use of RAMdrives for holding heavily-accessed runtime files).