Class in session

Nokecity

This is our servers new PVP Mentoring System. This system was developed from another server that I thought our server could adopt and implement. Below you will find a populated list of mentors who will voluntarily mentor any new PVPer in the arts of becoming a good pvper and in some cases help you to better yourself. I ask that all participates remain open-minded and realize that this thread is to help the pvp community and not to harm it, so leave the e-peen at the door plz..

Imperial Mentors:

*Warrior*

Juggernaut DPS: Shao'Kahn, Sirlen, Darkov

Juggernaut Tank: Aegis

Juggernaut Hybrid: Sirlen, Darkov, Aegis

Marauder DPS: Eblis, Shôckwave, Akhilio, Opfotm

*Inquisitor*

Sorcerer DPS: Psirebral, Sonicfury

Sorcerer Heals: Creus

Sorcerer DPS Hybrid: Concave

Sorcerer Heal Hybrid: Creus, Concave, Nyccii

Assassin DPS: Dierdrea, Denna, Sotera

Assassin Tank: Denna, Sotera

Assassin Hybrid: Dierdrea, Denna, Sotera, Nepenthes, Insanus

*Bounty Hunter*

Powertech DPS:

Powertech Tank:

Powertech Hybrid:

Mercenary DPS:

Mercenary Heals: Pizzashark

*Imperial Agent*

Operative DPS: Snuck'in, Tokeahontas

Operative Heals: Junzi, Lencool, Maarken, Thera'py, Ganji

Sniper Dps: Bulls'I, Silendus, Deathangle, Randil

Republic Mentors:

*Jedi Knight*

Guardian DPS: Anathar

Guardian Tank: Anathar

Guardian Hybrid: Anathar

Sentinel DPS: Junzi, Arkov

*Jedi Consular*

Sage DPS: Yatagan, Psirebral, Vorethul, Cathulan

Sage Heals: Yatagan, Vorethul, Cathulan

Sage DPS Hybrid: Yatagan, Vorethul, Cathulan

Sage Heal Hybrid: Yatagan, Vorethul, Nyc's, Cathulan

Shadow DPS: Chukles, Spliffy

Shadow Tank: Chukles, Spliffy, Divino, Nathrin

Shadow Hybrid: Chukles, Spliffy, Divino, Nathrin

*Trooper*

Vanguard DPS: Jolly'o, Boulen, Marshall

Vanguard Tank: Marshall

Vanguard Hybrid: Marshall

Commando DPS: Buxi

Commando Heals: Buxi, Abbster

*Smuggler*

Scoundrel DPS: Airwolf, Munney

Scoundrel Heals: Abbrachmann, Munney

Gunslinger DPS: Superfabulous, Daringer

Also I wanna thank everybody in advance for being willing to dedicate your time to help our PVP community and some new players out.

Edited by Nokecity

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in favor. I'm certainly not the best on the server, but I'm not bad. Happy to share what I know about my classes / specs for those looking to improve.

- Buxi, commando: medic, assault

- Junzi, sentinel: combat, focus

- Jünzi, operative: healer

Whisper me whenever. As long as I'm not busy and you're not an ***, happy to talk shop.

Will you be implementing it? I am usually open to answering good questions or helping people out. I am not Tuloc though, he loves been spammed with whispers and will answer every single one of them. :p

Sure i don't mind at all. I love to help folks out :) ... Im not the best but I know how to be effective in a wz.

Also you guys can take new pvpers to 1on1 training in Outlaw's Den or DK spaceport, we use that area alot to train Operative and Merc healers.

* EDIT- If you guys are serious just post you class/spec/role ect. and soon ill begin to populate a list for newbies to contact. It will be displayed in the original post.

Edited by Nokecity

I'll bite. Its an idea worth an effort and I can't really ***** about something if I'm not willing to fix it. Trust me, I've had my share of rage@pug moments lately.

Jolly'o Goodshow - dps Vanguard.

Edited by Sowwy

I nominate Agapex. Not only is he a kind and caring soul, but he's willing to train people his ways.

He's a pretty decent powertech, but more importantly he will teach you to troll like no other. He will tell you exactly how to insult bad players. He'll teach you to throw away all grammar, spelling and punctuation; the way real trolls spew their hate.

Put his name up there in a sarcastic fashion.

I nominate Agapex. Not only is he a kind and caring soul, but he's willing to train people his ways.

He's a pretty decent powertech, but more importantly he will teach you to troll like no other. He will tell you exactly how to insult bad players. He'll teach you to throw away all grammar, spelling and punctuation; the way real trolls spew their hate.

lmao!!!!!!!!

Oooh can I teach others to be an annoying fail healer??

I am great at being pulled into fire, pulling my ball carrier into the fire.... Standing in the midst of enemies and killing my body guard repeatedly. Forgetting to heal. Throwing lightening at my friend who has 6% life left =) Not pillar humping the sniper. Falling off the ramp, since I am a girl and can't drive properly. Throwing the ball to the wrong person. YAY for fails!

Sage Hybrid bubble stunner/Heals - Nyc's

Sorc Hybrid bubble stunner/Heals - Nyccii

Operative Heals - Thera'py

:D

I nominate this post for best post of the year award........If we had such a nomination this would be mine!!!