Alliance Flags On Odessen

Hollow_Stone

Why have my Alliance flags on Odessen been changed to the "Hand of the Empire" flags? I specifically DID NOT side with the Empire on my Sith and just chose to work with them. That means my Alliance is still my own power structure and the flags in my Alliance base should not be the "Hand of the Empire" flags. To me that indicates that the "Hand" is in control of my Alliance and that is NOT kewl. They should be changed back to Alliance flags and maybe have 1 flag be a "Hand of the Empire" flag to show our support for them but not every flag in my base. I'm not OK with that.

• 1 month later...

I agree 100%. It's absurd not to have that choice on the decos or at least have the Alliance flags remain if you didn't join. If they can change the flags based on where you are in the story (the flags change everywhere - even in shared areas like the cantina) then they should reflect our choices.

Probably some programming flaw where the deco changes automatically after X point in the story. But it's still ridiculous. If they can change it, then change it RIGHT.

There's another thread on this here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=976173&highlight=alliance+flags