Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Mule Out Of Water

EMcD
12.20.2011 , 01:27 AM | #1
So having problems with this Corso Riggs quest.

Spoiler

Long story short, quest is mucked. Anyone having this problem, or have a work around?

da_krall
12.20.2011 , 03:39 AM | #2
I had the same problem, landed on Coruscant but the quest text didnt advanced. I dropped the quest in a cantina on Coruscant and Corso went active and i could pick the quest again, then it worked correctly

EMcD
12.20.2011 , 10:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by da_krall View Post
I had the same problem, landed on Coruscant but the quest text didnt advanced. I dropped the quest in a cantina on Coruscant and Corso went active and i could pick the quest again, then it worked correctly
Thanks, this got it working. However, still a few small bugs happened.

When I was talking to the Doctor and end of quest, Corso was nekkid don't to his underoo's. Then when I finished, he was simply invisible. Still summoned as an active companion, just not there Dismissing him and re-summoning him fixed it easy enough.

Very buggy quest over all.

Pricia
12.20.2011 , 11:55 AM | #4
It happened to me... I took the shuttle from the republic fleet. Did you?

I had to go back to my ship, fly somewhere else, fly to Coruscant again, then it updated. Extremely annoying. I sent a bug report...

ErraRok
04.14.2012 , 07:02 PM | #5
The same thing happened to me today (14th of April 2012) after patch 1.2.

Dropping the quest and picking it back up again on Coruscant made it work again.
I, too, took the shuttle from the Fleet and not my own ship to Coruscant.
"Consider this my official petition for more mimics in games!"

matiasp
11.15.2014 , 12:37 PM | #6
2014 and this still happens...

I fixed this by being in Courscant and resetting the quest.

It seems the quest fails to detect you entered in Coruscant and so doesn't update to the next phase "Speak to "Doctor Hope"".

Jezzrah
07.12.2015 , 01:30 PM | #7
Still the same bug for me as of this last week. Reset the quest while on Corusant as a work around.

Phoenix_Simurgh
07.28.2015 , 10:05 PM | #8
I also had the same problem today. The above worked perfectly,

Here is a step by step of the instructions.

Spoiler

Yes that is just repeating what has been said. I have put it into a step by step list incase anyone has difficulties, I kept clicking on reset until I realised I could abandon the mission and start it again from where I was