Kaggath Heats: Tyber Zann vs G0-T0

Beniboybling

“No game of dejarik can be won without pawns...”

Round 3:

Tyber Zann vs G0-T0

Welcome to the third heat of the ‘Kaggath Tournament’. A competition pitting the power bases of the iconic Star Wars characters seen in the ‘Kaggath vs Series’ against each other in an epic tournament-style extravaganza.

The last battle, Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan, was an overwhelming victory for Revan, who crushed the Sith pretender Kaan and his Sith charade into the dust. But onto round three.

For all those of you aren’t aware, the Kaggath is an ancient rite of the Sith, ‘one part duel, one part large-scale dejarik-match’. The two combatants have full use of their power bases, be it armies, strongholds or fleets, in order to outwit and outmanoeuvre their opponent. The Kaggath is no simple lightsaber duel, although it can come down to one, and the arena can be anywhere: a planet, star system or the entire galaxy.

Before we begin, let’s go over the ground rules again.

• The arena: the known galaxy.
  • No outside help of any kind, the combatants cannot call upon assets outside their power base, or other prominent powers apart from those listed below i.e. IG-88, Bossk, Silri, Twin Suns.(The Gand nest and Zhug family are part of G0-T0’s power base and the Nightsisters clan are included in Zann’s power base)
  • No outside involvement, other powers will not and cannot interrupt or affect the battle, for the purpose of argument they are non-existent.
  • No surrender, fight to the death!
  • No superweapons, e.g. the Eclipse.
  • Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.
  • Use your imagination: obviously these powers existed in a different time frame but let’s just pretend.

Permitted Allies:

Tyber Zann: Urai Fen

G0-T0: Hanharr

So, the combatants: G0-T0 was an epitome of cunning, logic and reason, using his cold and calculating persona and alter ego to achieve unnoticed power and influence on a galactic scale. Tyber Zann preferred a more direct approach, but was still a tactical genius and criminal mastermind.

Masquerading as an Exchange boss G0-T0 controlled his own planetary cell and a legion of elite HK-50 assassin droids and mercenary clans. While Tyber Zann had an array of unique technology and weaponry, thanks to unlimited access to the Black Market, including stealth generators and suicide Jawas (I’m not kidding). But in a battle of these profoundly different criminal conglomerations, who will emerge the victor?

Let the Kaggath begin!

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to come down to who finds who first. They both have stealth technology. Would it be possible for either of them to locate cloaked ships? If so, I give the advantage to Tyber. The Merciless is one beast of a ship.

Don't know who would win here.

Let's see....

Military power: Zann had many vehicles and a pretty powerful fleet, with a good amount of it being stealth. GO-TO had no real fleet that we know of (except for his Yacht). GO-TO had pretty much mercenaries, thugs, and HK-50s for ground forces, but Zann had trained soldiers, tanks, and the droidekas.

Stealth: They're both good at hiding, but they both were caught eventually. Zann really didn't have stealth when he was hiding out. but he was found by the hutt cartel. GO-TO had to be baited, and if it weren't for that, he probably would never have been found in the first place. Zann did have stealth ships, but only his personal ships and 1 other type of ship. GO-TOs yacht I think was pretty big and could easily stand up to just the stealth aspects on Zann's fleet.

Allies: Hanharr has holy **** grade strength, and Urai has cloaking fields, with a limited amount of force-sensitivity. Urai's force-sensitivity would probably have no effect whatsoever. If it ever came to a 1 vs 1, Hanharr wins hands down. Urai would have to strike fast and hard when Hanharr doesn't expect it to even have a chance to take him.

For the leaders themselves, Zann probably would win if it came to a 1 vs 1, he could easily use the cloaking field to confuse and disorient GO-TO (if droids can get confused). And just gun him down slowly.

In the end, GO-TOs forces probably won't be able to stand at all against a direct attack from Zann, but they'd probably find and be able to try to assassinate Zann before they got completely decimated. Zann wins because again, his military would prove too much for GO-TO, and he's used to operating more in the shadows than a direct assault, bribing regular people and some exceptional fighters (trandoshans, Gand, etc.), but against well trained and well equipped soldiers, he wouldn't last. Even if his Yacht was never found, it would still leave GO-TO stranded and unable to do anything without actually leaving his Yacht....

Zann wins

Dang it I'm not near my computer at the moment! I will bombard this thread with my pre-written stuff soon.

But I would like to make the point that although the arena is "The galaxy" all the action would take place on or over Nar Shaddaa, considering that's where G0-T0 operates.

Also, I would like to petition for the Twin Suns to be in G0-T0s power base. They're no more important than Zaans defilers.

I don't know many things about those two.Only from the games.That's why I won't take part in this one,

I'll just observe.

By the way I just putted a new thread regarding my philosophy(The Theory of Eternal Conflict).I would appreciate if you take a look and say your opinion,and even more if you a gave it a good rating:)

Edited by konstadinosblue

Let's see....

Military power: Zann had many vehicles and a pretty powerful fleet, with a good amount of it being stealth. GO-TO had no real fleet that we know of (except for his Yacht). GO-TO had pretty much mercenaries, thugs, and HK-50s for ground forces, but Zann had trained soldiers, tanks, and the droidekas.

Didn't G0-T0 effectively have an unlimited supply of HK-50s though... HK-50s probably outclassed droidekas because they actually had some intelligence, tanks can be destroyed, and as to soldiers they wouldn't have a consistent level of skill and the HK-50s are more easily replaceable.

The other flaw in the argument is that Zann would still have his droidekas... G0-T0 was an expert at seizing control of droids. G0-T0 could easily walk off with a substancial amount of Zann's forces, even have them turn on Zann at the drop of a hat.

Stealth: They're both good at hiding, but they both were caught eventually. Zann really didn't have stealth when he was hiding out. but he was found by the hutt cartel. GO-TO had to be baited, and if it weren't for that, he probably would never have been found in the first place. Zann did have stealth ships, but only his personal ships and 1 other type of ship. GO-TOs yacht I think was pretty big and could easily stand up to just the stealth aspects on Zann's fleet.

G0-T0 would likely have an easier time locating Zann, than Zann would have locating G0-T0, the crime boss Goto never existed, but Zann wouldn't know that. Plus G0-T0 can easily reprogram large numbers of droids, meaning G0-T0 could easily have droid spies in Zann's organization without Zann realizing it.

Allies: Hanharr has holy **** grade strength, and Urai has cloaking fields, with a limited amount of force-sensitivity. Urai's force-sensitivity would probably have no effect whatsoever. If it ever came to a 1 vs 1, Hanharr wins hands down. Urai would have to strike fast and hard when Hanharr doesn't expect it to even have a chance to take him.

Interesting take, but I'm going to consider this brawl to be irrelevent in the grand scheme of the overall war.

For the leaders themselves, Zann probably would win if it came to a 1 vs 1, he could easily use the cloaking field to confuse and disorient GO-TO (if droids can get confused). And just gun him down slowly.

Problem with that argument is that G0-T0 has a built in stealth field generator, the most likely one to win that kind of a fight would be Zann, but it wouldn't be a landslide victory and could just as easily end up with G0-T0 winning.

In the end, GO-TOs forces probably won't be able to stand at all against a direct attack from Zann, but they'd probably find and be able to try to assassinate Zann before they got completely decimated. Zann wins because again, his military would prove too much for GO-TO, and he's used to operating more in the shadows than a direct assault, bribing regular people and some exceptional fighters (trandoshans, Gand, etc.), but against well trained and well equipped soldiers, he wouldn't last. Even if his Yacht was never found, it would still leave GO-TO stranded and unable to do anything without actually leaving his Yacht....

Considering G0-T0 can easily hijack part of Zann's armed forces right off the bat, it's safe to assume that Zann will have a sudden and rather bloody decrease in manpower as the droidekas turn on his soldiers.

Additionally, the fleet Zann has is relatively worthless because G0-T0's base of operations is completely mobile and cloaked. Then you add in the unlimited HK-50's (which are also walking explosive devices), and I don't see Zann continuing to enjoy his large army.

Zann wins

I find that to be extremely unlikely.

Zann will be hunting for "Goto" whom doesn't even exist, G0-T0 made him up, so we have Zann trying to hunt down an individual that doesn't exist, never suspecting he's battling against a droid.

Unless Zann is very lucky, I don't see how G0-T0 can lose this fight short of extremely bad luck.

Edited by GarfieldJL

Dang it I'm not near my computer at the moment! I will bombard this thread with my pre-written stuff soon.

But I would like to make the point that although the arena is "The galaxy" all the action would take place on or over Nar Shaddaa, considering that's where G0-T0 operates.

Also, I would like to petition for the Twin Suns to be in G0-T0s power base. They're no more important than Zaans defilers.

I support this petition! Also, Warren-Stride, I'm counting on you for having good information on G0-T0! This is the battle we must win!

But anyway, as you can see I side with G0-T0. His HK's will be a big factor. After researching Tyber, I found one of his biggest weapons(or at least prominent) were Nightsisters riding rancors. You heard right. The way I see it, HK's could assassinate the Nightsisters riding the rancors, which might spook them, causing them to stampede. That would basically eliminate them from any battle-though they would attack both parties.

Another thing that was mentioned was G0-T0's ability to take control over droids. Now it was powerful, but I don't know about the numbers. Tyber would eventually figure it out, and add more protection(what, I want an even fight).

Now to Zann (to point out weakness)-

He would be stronger in this battle, as his rivals would not exist. This can only help him, but he does have flaws. He gets his technology and weaponry from the black market. This is bad, as G0-T0 has the means to simply go about killing dealers who sell to Zann, or pay them off. Zann used slavery, which is good and bad. Good for business, but if someone-say HK, were to go and cause a riot, he would have to spare troops to put it down. Zann also controled territory, so he would have to leave behind troops to defend. He controled parts of these planets: Ryloth, Hypori, Saleucami, Kamino (formerly), Felucia(formerly).

Alright, more debate will come soon. G0-T0 shall prevail:D!

Also, would Zann have access to Bossk/IG-88? They were allies at one point, so I was just wondering.

No Bossk, no IG-88, no Silri etc. And I'm afraid no Twin Suns. While they may not have been as tough as Urai Fen and Hanharr they were highly dangerous assassins. Allowing them would therefore defeat the purpose of giving each combatant an ally. Unless I were to give Zann an ally of equal power. But each combatant only gets one I'm afraid.

No Bossk, no IG-88, no Silri etc. And I'm afraid no Twin Suns. While they may not have been as tough as Urai Fen and Hanharr they were highly dangerous assassins. Allowing them would therefore defeat the purpose of giving each combatant an ally. Unless I were to give Zann an ally of equal power. But each combatant only gets one I'm afraid.

Alright, I guess that makes sense. And if you say it, who am I to argue? Especially in your thread. At least Zann doesn't get Bossk or IG-88. They were powerful, and G0-T0 would be hard pressed to elimanate them both.

No Twin Suns.... :( Well then I guess this scenario doesn't count. But I'm gonna say it anyway because I'm proud of it.

Zann is a slaver. The Twin Suns, exceptionally beautiful twi'leks and former slaves, pose as slaves once again. Using their.... Skills and manipulation, they convince their handlers to move them up the ladder, eventually becoming slaves/dancers for Zann himself. Not one to deny luxury, Zann would greatly appreciate obtaining such stunning women such as the Twin Suns. Famous for freeing themselves before by killing their master, the Twin Suns would do so again, killing the unsuspecting leader of the Consortium.

So yeah..., doesn't count, but hey, I thought that was a pretty good assassination plan. So figured I'd post it.

Didn't G0-T0 effectively have an unlimited supply of HK-50s though... HK-50s probably outclassed droidekas because they actually had some intelligence, tanks can be destroyed, and as to soldiers they wouldn't have a consistent level of skill and the HK-50s are more easily replaceable.

The other flaw in the argument is that Zann would still have his droidekas... G0-T0 was an expert at seizing control of droids. G0-T0 could easily walk off with a substancial amount of Zann's forces, even have them turn on Zann at the drop of a hat.

G0-T0 would likely have an easier time locating Zann, than Zann would have locating G0-T0, the crime boss Goto never existed, but Zann wouldn't know that. Plus G0-T0 can easily reprogram large numbers of droids, meaning G0-T0 could easily have droid spies in Zann's organization without Zann realizing it.

Interesting take, but I'm going to consider this brawl to be irrelevent in the grand scheme of the overall war.

Problem with that argument is that G0-T0 has a built in stealth field generator, the most likely one to win that kind of a fight would be Zann, but it wouldn't be a landslide victory and could just as easily end up with G0-T0 winning.

Considering G0-T0 can easily hijack part of Zann's armed forces right off the bat, it's safe to assume that Zann will have a sudden and rather bloody decrease in manpower as the droidekas turn on his soldiers.

Additionally, the fleet Zann has is relatively worthless because G0-T0's base of operations is completely mobile and cloaked. Then you add in the unlimited HK-50's (which are also walking explosive devices), and I don't see Zann continuing to enjoy his large army.

I find that to be extremely unlikely.

Zann will be hunting for "Goto" whom doesn't even exist, G0-T0 made him up, so we have Zann trying to hunt down an individual that doesn't exist, never suspecting he's battling against a droid.

Unless Zann is very lucky, I don't see how G0-T0 can lose this fight short of extremely bad luck.

Yes, HK-50s had intelligence, so that is true and will after a few times, figure a way around the droidekas.

I find no source saying GO-TO can control other droids....

GO-TOs Yacht would very likley not be found by Zann's forces, but if things got bad on the ground, he'd be pretty much forced to do something.

HK-50s are unlimited, but they don't really fight as a coordinated army would, not in a battlefield (well, can't really be said since there's no combat examples in the middle of a battlefield)

If Zann would be hunting Goto, explain the last kaggath where plaegius knew his enemy was a droid....

NOTE: This battle will take place on Nar Shaddaa, seeing as GO-TO will not move and Zann will want to gain credits and influence on the planet.

G0-T0 Forces

-Jekk’jekk Tar Partons

-Exchange Thugs/ Pirates

-Gand Nest

-Zhug Brothers

-Hanharr

-HK Droids

Zann Weaknesses

-Most of Tech is from 2 factions

Most of Zann's tech came from the Rebels and the Empire. He pirated their ships and used their tech. Without these organizations, his military power is greatly reduced.

-Good at open warfare

It won't help him here. His greatest ground advantage is his Defilers. All his tanks and stuff won't do him any good.

-“Corruption” will not work on Nar Shaddaa

All that piracy and racketeering and slavery won't make a dent on Nar Shaddaa, where GO-TO already has an operation set up.

-Leader: just an ordinary man

There is nothing special about Zann. He's a guy. He has a stealth generator and a bunch of money, but that's about it.He's easy to kill.

-Leader: Arrogant and cocky

Zann is very likely to make some kind of stupid mistake. He likes credits and fame, so his drive may lead him to make a personal apperance on Nar Shaddaa... his doom.

G0-T0 Strengths

-Stealth (G0-T0 and Command Ship)

GO-TO can hide forever. Just because Zann has stealth tech as well does not mean he knows how to detect it.

-Powerbase = assassins

GO-TO is all about assassinations. His power base reflects this.

-Not vulnerable to open warfare

GO-TO couldn't care less about open warfare. You can't fight a war with tanks on Nar Shaddaa, and his lack of a real fleet means he has no interest in space combat either.

-All forces able to disappear and be mobile on their own

All forces are masters of the underworld. They know how to disappear and work on the streets of Nar Shaddaa.

-Zhug and Gand = bounty hunters (put bounty on Tyber)

GO-TO can place an unlimited bounty on Zann, seeing as he will never have to pay it. This will set not only GO-TOs bounty hunters, but every other bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa, after Zann.

-Exchange = infamous and rich

GO-TO is a very important Exchange boss, and during its time the Exchange was one of the most infamous in the galaxy. The Exchange also fought off the Hutt Cartel on their own front door (Nar Shaddaa), so they know what they're doing with underworld fighting.

-Hack Zann Droids (Infrastructure / Droidekas)

Droidekas turn on Zann once GO-TO hacks them. Because of his skills, it shouldn't be hard for GO-TO. His ship also acts as a droid control ship, already controlling thousands of droids.

G0-T0 Personal Strengths

-Stealth

This makes G0-T0 nearly invinsible 1v1. Zann's usage of stealth as well will take away some of this advantage, but not all.

-Droid Corruption (corrupt Consortium infrastructure droid)

Remember that nifty little ability GO-TO had, corrupt droid? Yeah, that's gonna be a BIG factor, with taking over the Droidekas.

-Poison expert

Being a droid that looks strangely like a torture droid, GO-TO knows a thing or two about poison. He's immune to it's affects, but can certainly use it. Poison gas would be very valuble,

-Able to transfer

Let's not forget this little ability. If cornered, GO-TO can just transfer away.

-Super-smart

GO-TO can't make stupid mistakes, he's a droid. He has no sense of pride. He's cold and tactical.

This is my little plan. In other words, what GO-TO should and probably would, do.

G0-T0 Scenario:

1.)Primary Action

- Place bounty on Zann (Limitless, doesn’t have to pay)

- Hide on Stealth Ship

- Mobilize HK Factory

2.)Hack Zann Droids

- Droidekas

- Zann Report Droid

3.)Enforce Nar Shaddaa

- Mobilize Zhug Brothers

- Mobilize Gand Nest

- Mobilize Jekk’jekk Tar Forces

Snuff out Defilers and other grunts

4.)Bribe and Maintain Loyalty

- Mobilize Exchange (XP with underworld fighting: Hutt Cartel)

- Crush any tiny effects of Racketeering/Black Market/Piracy

5.)Assassinations

- Gand

- HKs

-Bounty Hunter

-Zhug Brothers

Zann may expose himself to gain support

6.)Endgame 1 (If no death by assassin)

- G0-T0 and Hanharr vs. Zann and Urai

- Zann and G0-T0 stealth while Hanharr and hawk-man battle it out

- Regardless of who wins, G0-T0 can release toxic gas to kill Tyber

7.) Endgame 2 (If no death by assassins)

- Urai is captured while gaining support on Nar Shaddaa (Very hands-on)

- Urai is held captive on The Visonary, and Tyber comes to save him

- Traps and internal defenses such as droids kill Zann and/or his guards

- G0-T0 and/or Hanharr kill Zann 1v1 or 1v2

Winner: G0-T0

Opportunities to kill Zann:

-Report droid tells of hiding place and Zann is assassinated

-Droidekas turn on Zann

-Any number of assassination attempts

-Zann gets too cocky on Nar Shaddaa trying to win support

-One of own men/ Defilers hired to kill him\

-Killed by traps or The Visionary Droids

-2v2 or 1v1 or 1v2 fight

That's just the outline. I'll defend and build points as I need to.

I'd vote G0-T0.

It'd be close as Zann has the advantage in manpower and supplies but G0-T0's HK-50's will likely carry the day for him with a bloody assault on Zann himself where the HK's fulfill their primary use- assassinations.

Powerbase vs. Powerbase, Zann's forces are superior and G0-T0 is effectively forced to fight from the shadows here

1v1 it comes down to the saying "location, location, location". Home field advantage will be everything so whoever likes the location better will win imo.

I find no source saying GO-TO can control other droids....

GO-TOs Yacht would very likley not be found by Zann's forces, but if things got bad on the ground, he'd be pretty much forced to do something.

HK-50s are unlimited, but they don't really fight as a coordinated army would, not in a battlefield (well, can't really be said since there's no combat examples in the middle of a battlefield)

If Zann would be hunting Goto, explain the last kaggath where plaegius knew his enemy was a droid....

G0-T0 can hack droids. Being a super-smart droid, he can hack droids. Just look at how he and the Visionary control all those droids. Also, in KOTOR II, he has an ability called Corrupt Droid. It makes a droid turn on its owners and fight for G0-T0 and the Exile. Even if you make the argument that he can only Corrupt droids in person, it still allows him to corrupt the Zann Information Droid and Droideka factories, all without being seen.

HK are assassins, not soldiers. But what "battleground" are you talking about? Nar Shaddaa is hardly a place for open warfare. Also, don't forget that G0-T0 has the Exchange Thugs and Jekk'Jekk Tar people to help fight too.

Zann knowing G0-T0 is a droid doesn't change anything. He will still not be able to find him. Actually, if Zann assumes that G0-T0 can hack his droids, it might work against him as he would stop using Droidekas altogether (if he was smart).

1v1 it comes down to the saying "location, location, location". Home field advantage will be everything so whoever likes the location better will win imo.

I just want to throw it out there that G0-T0 is more powerful than HK-47.

Yep, you heard right. In cut content from KOTOR 2, G0-T0 tries to prevent Malachor 5 from being destroyed by the ball-droid and Mass Shadow Generator. HK-47 finds out and goes to finish off G0-T0. If the Exile chooses the dark side option, G0-T0 DEFEATS HK-47.

If he can defeat the assassin droid HK-47, he's more than a match for Zann.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-51

Scroll down to Cut Content section for info.

Edited by Warren-Stride

G0-T0 can hack droids. Being a super-smart droid, he can hack droids. Just look at how he and the Visionary control all those droids. Also, in KOTOR II, he has an ability called Corrupt Droid. It makes a droid turn on its owners and fight for G0-T0 and the Exile. Even if you make the argument that he can only Corrupt droids in person, it still allows him to corrupt the Zann Information Droid and Droideka factories, all without being seen.

HK are assassins, not soldiers. But what "battleground" are you talking about? Nar Shaddaa is hardly a place for open warfare. Also, don't forget that G0-T0 has the Exchange Thugs and Jekk'Jekk Tar people to help fight too.

Zann knowing G0-T0 is a droid doesn't change anything. He will still not be able to find him. Actually, if Zann assumes that G0-T0 can hack his droids, it might work against him as he would stop using Droidekas altogether (if he was smart).

Ah, I never used GO-TO in game so yeah xD

And yes, HK-50s are assassins, as I previously stated, and I mean the type of place where there will be a battle. you know, with large forces fighting one another( okay, you're making me think hard now, GO-TO wouldn't engage in that type of fight unless it was directly on his Yacht...)

It would be in GO-TOs interests to take other planets too don't ya think (now that I think, it reminds me of the whole Revan-Traya fight...), but he just might stay on Nar Shaddaa.

Well, GO-TO would need to get to a secret, likley guarded, droid factory. (Now that I think, is it even guarded?), but yeah, Zann would probably have droideka's decomissioned if he learned he could do that....

You do have another good point, most of his models are stolen, but didn't he steal the plans too?

So assuming everything does happen on Nar Shaddaa, he would lose a lot of military power being unable to use vehicles. (the space is too small for them to really move in places where they could be landed in)

it looks more like a tie to me now...

As with Zann's last Kaggath, he got the short end of the stick in regards to G0-T0 not being involved in open warfare.

This Kaggath would be fought on Nar Shaddaa in the underworld, trying to gain support and influence, impressing mercenaries and gangs, and using influence to undermine the opponents activities. A battle in the shadows.

It is important to point out that Zann is not used to this. He fought the Empire and Republic in epic, full-scale battles. He's inexpirienced at fighting other criminals. G0-T0 and the Exchange, on the other hand, are operating on Nar Shaddaa, the Hutt Cartel's doorstep. Being able to run a large and profitable operation right under the hutt's noses is a testiment to G0-T0's cunning and the Exchange's ability to avoid and eliminate underworld rivals. He would have no problem combatting the Consortium.

To tell the truth, I think G0-T0 would win this one. Tyber Zann may have the military power, but G0-T0 has the underworld resources to gain the upper hand. Not to mention that an underworld battle is his personal playground. Tyber Zann was more focused on a military battle. Not his fault of course. He never really had to deal with someone like G0-T0. He was always fighting the Empire or Rebellion. Groups that had real military power. G0-T0 doesn't have a military, but that is his strength. He isn't bogged down by the practices of war. I have no doubt that Tyber could pull his own weight in an underworld battle, but he has the short end of the stick here.

But let's face it. No matter who wins, they won't be able to defeat the guy I have slotted to win this thing.

I'd have to give the battle to G0-T0. HK-50 droids would be perfect for guerrilla warfare, which is extremely hard to beat by conventional military means (look at Vietnam war, Afghan war against USSR) which gives G0-T0 the edge on the military aspect. not to mention his anonymity, which would give him an edge in the spy game as well. and the last thing going for him is he's a droid. he can't be taunted, angered, or otherwise give into emotions that Tyber Zann would be susceptible to. I'd say G0-T0 is the victor of a long drawn out war.

G0-T0 Ally Petition List!

-G0-T0 Droids/"400100500260026" (I'm sure G0-T0 knows where they are, and they would undoubtably help him.)

-Twin Suns (Still pulling for these two)

-Loppak Slusk (Exchange Bose)

-Davik Kung (Exchange Boss)

-Calo Nord (Works for Davik Kung)

-Visquis (Actually works for G0-T0)

I know most and probably all of these will be rejected, but hey, gotta try! Actually, allowing the Exchange Bosses or the other G0-T0s would only aid the debate by giving Zann something to conquer.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Another problem with a 1 on 1 fight between Zann and G0-T0 is G0-T0 has a high explosive built into his frame that he could simply detonate if it looks like he's going to lose and simply kill them both (could likely transfer to another droid and blow up his old body).

Also G0-T0 had connections all over the galaxy, not simply Nar Shaddaa.

Once again: I arrive late to the party! Oh well. :(

I honestly am not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to G0-T0 and Zann, but I will say that I think Zann has a better chance at beating G0-T0 then Plagueis did. I know that sounds wierd, but I've just got a feeling Zann is more cut out for beating G0-T0 then Plagueis was.

With that in mind, I still think that G0-T0 is gonna be tuff to beat. I'd like to see Zann win this, but I'm just don't know enough about him to debate for him. I'll say that Zann definately has the tools to find and defeat G0-T0. The only real question (imo) is this: does Zann have the cunning and mental-awesomeness to use his empire/resources to descover/destroy G0-T0. That's the real question imo.

Overall I feel this is a very close fight.

With that in mind, I still think that G0-T0 is gonna be tuff to beat. I'd like to see Zann win this, but I'm just don't know enough about him to debate for him. I'll say that Zann definately has the tools to find and defeat G0-T0. The only real question (imo) is this: does Zann have the cunning and mental-awesomeness to use his empire/resources to descover/destroy G0-T0. That's the real question imo.

I just want to take a moment here to say how much I hate Zann as a person.

He's VERY arrogant and self confident, qualities that could very well work against him. He's also ruthless and cold, which leads to his lack of compassion for his troops, leading him to take risky and stupid moves with his people. He also holds grudges like no other, meaning I see VERY few defections to his side. He'd rather just kill G0-T0's forces, rather than convert them to his side. For sure Exchange forces. Also, putting a bounty on his head would keep the bounty hunters honed in on him. Zann also likes to be directly in control of operations, meaning there's a very good chance he'll expose himself by taking point on Nar Shaddaa trying to destroy Exchange warhouses and such. He's very hands-on, which is extremely dangerous on Nar Shaddaa with hundreds on bounty hunters on you and HK assassins droids aiming at your head.

Tyber's personality will work against him here.