PvP Armor question

BreadKing

So I have a 65 Sith Sorc Lighting Spec - I went for the basic Mastery Armor & all its gear for that

I wanted to get the Advance Mastery gear and the requirements are Basic Mastery Armor & 1000+ Warzone Coms

But it's still grayed out

am I doing something wrong or misreading it?

I am new to PvP so any help would be awesome

So I have a 65 Sith Sorc Lighting Spec - I went for the basic Mastery Armor & all its gear for that

I wanted to get the Advance Mastery gear and the requirements are Basic Mastery Armor & 1000+ Warzone Coms

But it's still grayed out

am I doing something wrong or misreading it?

I am new to PvP so any help would be awesome

Are you sure you are at the correct vendor and that you have the required WZ Comms on this character?

If you are and it is still greyed out. Try restarting the game. If that doesn't work, you'll have to lodge an in game fault ticket.

Let me know how you go.

In order to buy your advanced set, you need to have your basic set and comms. You also need to trade in your basic set for the advanced set (like you trade in tokens from operations, if you're familiar with the process). This means your basic set needs to be unequipped and in your inventory.

Hopefully this cleared up any confusion.

In order to buy your advanced set, you need to have your basic set and comms. You also need to trade in your basic set for the advanced set (like you trade in tokens from operations, if you're familiar with the process). This means your basic set needs to be unequipped and in your inventory.

Hopefully this cleared up any confusion.

You legend thank you!! :D that makes total sense because I've always got it equipped again thank you kind sir