Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Manndalorian Armor


AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
07.27.2018 , 10:28 AM | #11
So, can we hope to have the Mandalorian armor that i've talked about to be sold in CM soon ?

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
08.08.2018 , 08:00 AM | #12
So by selling the ancient sith sword 3800cc you proved that you can sold things in details with a huge price why not doing the same to the Armor ? PLEASE

Swook's Avatar


Swook
08.08.2018 , 03:49 PM | #13
Dude, we been trying since launch for that blue heavy version of the mandalorian armor to become available, but nothing...nothing has happend over the 7 years. Its not like they would lose anything by adding it.to the CM. And its the closets thing to a Death watch armor of this era.

But I doubt it will ever be added. kind of a lost hope for it.

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
08.09.2018 , 02:01 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Swook View Post
Dude, we been trying since launch for that blue heavy version of the mandalorian armor to become available, but nothing...nothing has happend over the 7 years. Its not like they would lose anything by adding it.to the CM. And its the closets thing to a Death watch armor of this era.

But I doubt it will ever be added. kind of a lost hope for it.
Maintaining a thread on the top could help we never know .
I wonder why they didn't as you said....Not wanting too ? But why ? Thinking that nobody will buy other mandalorians armor after ?

Swook's Avatar


Swook
08.16.2018 , 03:36 PM | #15
I don't know....we even said "We are willing to pay for it"...but as you can see, nothing happend.

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
08.24.2018 , 03:30 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Swook View Post
I don't know....we even said "We are willing to pay for it"...but as you can see, nothing happend.
Maybe try to say "we're willing to pay A LOT OF MONEY" could work.
4000cc ?

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
08.24.2018 , 03:46 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AOrdo View Post
Maybe try to say "we're willing to pay A LOT OF MONEY" could work.
4000cc ?
If that worked I would have Vaylin and Thana as companions right now! ... I guess they don't want our money!

Take our money!

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
08.24.2018 , 07:24 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I guess they don't want our money!
Hahahahah THEY SURE DID
But again I don't mind paying for cool stuff

AOrdo's Avatar


AOrdo
09.07.2018 , 09:26 AM | #19
Could 5.9.3 have the armor ? THANK YOU