Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Scourge theory

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.10.2017 , 07:45 PM | #1
I think when he finally shows up he'll have to be on Belsavis in some of the super max prisons there that housed the Dread Masters and such. Seeing as he is such an unrepentant Sith I reckon after the disappearance of the JK the Council would have had him imprisoned. Plus its literally the only explanation I can muster for why he was absent throughout the Emperors final downfall :/ Thoughts?

Setokai
05.10.2017 , 08:32 PM | #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYc...JJQE8o5kAWNLPr

i'll just leave this here for you, so you know what master ranos has said in regards to certain companions
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player
HK-55: Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
Star Forge Guild site: https://swtorfancommunity.com/guild/132/606781

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.10.2017 , 08:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Setokai View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buYc...JJQE8o5kAWNLPr

i'll just leave this here for you, so you know what master ranos has said in regards to certain companions
Seen it before. Don't really think it'll matter to BW what Ranos said when they do bring these people back really. Seeing as a lot of players don't even have her. Plus even Ranos says she doesn't know anything about Scourge for SURE. She's only conveying legends really.

Lunafox
05.10.2017 , 09:29 PM | #4
I can see him being on Belsavis, but not as a prisoner, I see him investigating the Mother machine...like I had him do in my fan fic. The mother machine, from the SI story could possibly reset his body to what it was before the Emperor's ritual.

If this happens, I'll probably die laughing lol.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.10.2017 , 09:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I can see him being on Belsavis, but not as a prisoner, I see him investigating the Mother machine...like I had him do in my fan fic. The mother machine, from the SI story could possibly reset his body to what it was before the Emperor's ritual.

If this happens, I'll probably die laughing lol.
I don't see why in any universe he'd have been left free by the Council after the events of the JK story tho. He is still a Sith after all and a particularly unrepentant one at that. The council is hardly going to just let him free in a galaxy at war?

Lunafox
05.10.2017 , 09:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
I don't see why in any universe he'd have been left free by the Council after the events of the JK story tho. He is still a Sith after all and a particularly unrepentant one at that. The council is hardly going to just let him free in a galaxy at war?
And what makes you think the Jedi Council/Reps would be capable of capturing a man who is basically referred to as a 'ghost' by the Empire and feared by their own Dark Council, and has lived over 300 years? He probably knows more than the entire council combined.

No one is going to capture him, he's too smart for that. And seeing as he's immortal, they can't very well hurt or kill him either.

He's capable of preserving his own freedom.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

JFKdj
05.10.2017 , 09:53 PM | #7
I recall him and Doc talking about opening a Bed & Breakfast on Alderaan.
Keller's Void Claes
http://www.swtor.com/r/L52lCM
Corellian Run Lea

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.10.2017 , 10:57 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
And what makes you think the Jedi Council/Reps would be capable of capturing a man who is basically referred to as a 'ghost' by the Empire and feared by their own Dark Council, and has lived over 300 years? He probably knows more than the entire council combined.

No one is going to capture him, he's too smart for that. And seeing as he's immortal, they can't very well hurt or kill him either.

He's capable of preserving his own freedom.
Well seeing as he was on the ship with Kira etc. when they left Marrs ship for the Republic (Tython likely or Coruscant) so are you trying to tell me he escaped the ship in hyperspace? Or murdered his way off Coruscant/Tython when they arrived? Ignoring the fact they are the Republics most defended worlds? Knowing a lot isn't gonna help him escape there.

Being "immortal" doesn't seem to stop Scourge and the JK trying to kill the emperor in the main story does it? It has been stated in the story and the lore section that his life was extended through Sith rituals and advanced cybernetics that DOES NOT mean he is completely invulnerable to damage or threat. That would be kind of a dumb trait for any character to have no? Don't mean to make a big argument of it but you seem to be letting your Scourge-love cloud your judgement of what would make sense here xD Don't really blame you I guess. He's an awesome character. But I just don't see how he isn't in the fight in some way during KOTFE/ET if he is free and moving around the galaxy of his own free will. He would want to finish his quest to destroy the Emperor. Which is why I think if he returns he needs to be imprisoned or in some sort of circumstance where he is incapacitated.

Celise
05.11.2017 , 02:03 AM | #9
shortly after your disappearance, Lord Scourge along with Kira and T7 go looking for you while the doctor leaves the ship and heads back home along with Rusk because to these two they got their own lives to work out and to Rusk's way of thinking, the knight is already dead while the doctor wants to find fame and telling stories while he is somebody.

After half a year of searching; T7 carries on searching and bumps into Lana Beniko months later, meanwhile Scourge and Kira agree that there is nothing more they can do, however Scourge feels the presense of the emperor, just barely.

Scourge splits from Kira and decides to find the Emperor, however he found his match with the Zakuulan knights and is forced to flee injured. He makes it back to Imperial space and during healing he senses another looming power rising in the force, not from wild space but in the outer rim from a Volcanic planet called Mustafar, he has force visions that give him clues that it's Darth Jadus and he is building his own empire from shattered planet due to the twin gas giants causing all sorts of unstable gravitational hazards to the planet.

Scourge comes out of the healing pod and heads for Mustafar, on his way he encounters this strange looking ship and follows it to a hideout near Naboo which at the time were ruled by primative gungans who had no concept of space travel and a large band of human colonists who were not ready ot travel into space yet. He landed on an asteroid above the planet and discovers an entire listening post, he slaughters everyone there and discovers that Jadus has been planning this since before his kidnap plot by the eagle.

After ranscaking the listening post, scourge leaves the asteroid and adjusts it's orbit so it burns up in Naboo's atmosphere. Scourge heads to Hoth to find another listening post on a crashed ship. It turns out the Republic is camped directly over it and they don't even realise it. Scourge sneaks into the camp and finds his way to an underground entrance and kills the people inside, from there he learns that Jadus has found a way of augmenting his powers far beyond any sith or Jedi could ever accomplish but no idea how.

After 2 years of searching around, Scourge accidentally trips an alarm at a small base which draws Jadus to him in the force. Scourge looks at a computer screen with a message on it, a meeting with Jadus on the world of Christopsis, there scourge learns from Jadus that he plans to feed on the Emperor's life essence because he knows the outlander will stop the emperor before long at Zakuul and he has been waiting ever since. During the conversation fleets of ships fly overhead and thousands of ground troops all armoured show up. Scourge surrenders his lightsaber realising it's a better option to surrender and learn more while finding a way to escape than dying without good reason.

Scourge is tortured for over 2 years by the hand of Jadus, however Scourge refuses to give anything to Jadus, between torture sessions and while no one is around Revan shows up as the both of them catch up on recent events and Scourge's betrayal and why he followed another jedi for. Revan then gives him a task to continue to resist while providing the means to escape, he disappears before the door is opened for another torture session.

6 months later Scourge finally escapes from Jadus, however he feels very strange on the flight back home and falls uncouncious, the outlander struck down the immortal emperor as Jadus consumes the last of his spirit. obliterating the emperor for good while preserving his power in the force. while Scourge was unconcious Revan piloted his craft through the force.

hours later on and scourge wakes up crashlanded on Voss, he gets out to look at the utter devastation of a recent battle, he continues to feel very strange as he heads to what remains of the shrine of healing. He makes it to the doors and collapses again as Voss healers help him out. He wakes up again and the Voss tell him that the emperor's bond with Scourge is beginning to undo and fade away, they tell him that his senses are returning which is why he is able to feel again and medical diagnostics show Scourge is aging once more. Something Scourge believed impossible.

After spending a few days recovering mentally and physically, Scourge abandons the dark arts for good because he realised his actions in recent years have been good. However he will never join the jedi, he decides to create a new lightsaber and finish off delivering the warning only to find out the empire and republic are once again engaged in border wars and skirmishes once more.

Scourge's ship was hit by accident in a skirmish between the sides while trying to get to Odessen but he picks up transmissions before crashing that suggest there is an ongoing conflict on a planet called Iokath. He remains trapped on Balmorra, trying to find a way off the planet. However Jadus has been tracking the former sith to Balmorra as a conflict starts up there. this is where you encounter him.

one theory like any other.

Alec_Fortescue
05.11.2017 , 05:05 AM | #10
I honestly hope for your theory to come true. Awesome satisfaction.

I guess I kinda feel similar when my character pops up as a first result when you google image "Hero of Tython." :]